Would you ever date a guy that made you cry?

You cried for like 5 minutes because of him (not continuously) because you overheard Him say mean things like "____ is an ugly slutty bitch. She probably has STDs from all the Guys she gives free blowjobs to". He was pissed at you for something you did to him.

• I'd probably date him in the future
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • i'd consider dating him in a few years maybe
    0% (0)10% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Never. Not a chance
    96% (23)90% (9)94% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I didn't do this by the way I know a guy that did

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

• you know they would, cause they love bad boys

0|2
    5|1

What Girls Said 10

• No way in hell. I have self respect.

2|1
    0|0
  • No way. That's entirely disrespectful, and only a girl with low self esteem would date a guy who degraded her like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't even like men who talk like that in the first place, about anyone and there's no chance that I would go out with him after he was talking that way about me.

2|0
    0|0
  • not a chance!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a stupid girl would. I wouldn't my ego too strong for that

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not. I want a guy who makes me smile not tear me down every time he is angry with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope i would never. I want a guy that respects me all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would I?
    Do I look like I'm desperate :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhh it depends why. If he was calling me those things, I don't think I could. While I understand when one is mad they say bad things, I don't put up with being called a bitch or slutty. That's pushing it to me. But, depends on the situation. My gut reaction is to not date someone who says that about me.

1|0
    0|0
    • He was pusses because you made fun of him or bullied him or rejected him cruely. Idk?

• The fuck? Who would want to even communicate with someone who said that? Sounds really unintelligent and immature... Not even if he was the hottest guy on eartb would i consider him in the future. That would be stupid.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You should avoid him as much as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • They date me cause I'd make em cry with tears of joy.

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy you know sounds like an asshole.

0|0
    0|0