Would you ever date a guy that made you cry?

You cried for like 5 minutes because of him (not continuously) because you overheard Him say mean things like "____ is an ugly slutty bitch. She probably has STDs from all the Guys she gives free blowjobs to". He was pissed at you for something you did to him.

• I'd probably date him in the future
  • i'd consider dating him in a few years maybe
  • Never. Not a chance
I didn't do this by the way I know a guy that did

Most Helpful Guy

• you know they would, cause they love bad boys

What Girls Said 10

• No way in hell. I have self respect.

• No way. That's entirely disrespectful, and only a girl with low self esteem would date a guy who degraded her like that.

• Not at all. I don't even like men who talk like that in the first place, about anyone and there's no chance that I would go out with him after he was talking that way about me.

• not a chance!

• Only a stupid girl would. I wouldn't my ego too strong for that

• No I would not. I want a guy who makes me smile not tear me down every time he is angry with me.

• Nope i would never. I want a guy that respects me all the time

• Why would I?
    Do I look like I'm desperate :P

• Uhhhh it depends why. If he was calling me those things, I don't think I could. While I understand when one is mad they say bad things, I don't put up with being called a bitch or slutty. That's pushing it to me. But, depends on the situation. My gut reaction is to not date someone who says that about me.

• He was pusses because you made fun of him or bullied him or rejected him cruely. Idk?

• The fuck? Who would want to even communicate with someone who said that? Sounds really unintelligent and immature... Not even if he was the hottest guy on eartb would i consider him in the future. That would be stupid.

What Guys Said 3

• You should avoid him as much as possible

• They date me cause I'd make em cry with tears of joy.

• This guy you know sounds like an asshole.