What has been your greatest achievement in life? / What do you want to achieve most in life?

For me, I'm not exactly sure what my greatest achievement has been, but maybe staying positive ad sticking up for people and being the most kind hearted person I can and deciding to keep living despite people trying to drag me down, make me unhappy, etc.

As far as achieving something, I want to open my own psychiatric retreat and open my own non profit foundation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Back in the 80's when my peers pushed me to learn computers and get into film industry, we did not have any tutors or educational institutions who taught computers. Learned it on the job and am happy to say that when I left the movie and post production industry I was working on mainframe computer systems. Now that is an achievement by itself - I know more about physically editing and digital workstations put together. Youngsters these days know just the digital medium - which is sad. I learned cinematography too - am partially trained cinematographer too

What Guys Said 5

• My greatest achievement so far has been to graduate high school unlike my parents and grandparents. I want to achieve being the first one to graduate college on time in two-generations, not just community college. I mean, like legit, pre-professional school.

• I just want contentment at the moment

• Starting my own business. The first couple of years where pretty rough and at a couple of points, I was ready to give up. But, I keep pushing and got my feet under me. Honestly, I don't ever want to go back to working for someone else.

• Christ, I don't know... Being born?

• that I was able to fuck 4 married women from my neighbourhood.

What Girls Said 2

• i have been able to mess up a song in front of a crowd and still have a little confindence to sing again AND what i want to acheive most in life is to become a singer

• finding JESUS. :D