Do boys really think this is a compliment?

I'm in 11th grade and I guess this boy zak told his friends he wants to fuck me and his friend max said to me "hey Rachel, I think zak wants to have sleep with you". And I was like "tell him to fuck off" and Max Said "why are you upset? It's a compliment"
do boys really consider that a compliment? Like how is that a compliment LMFAO?

• Yes. Teen boys consider it a compliment to girls
  • No. Teen boys don't consider it compliment to girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it's just a safe joking way to drop the hint to you. See how he just played it off?

I once gave a condom to a popular girl in class with nothing intended as I was just being stupid. She just looked at me in a naughty dirty way with a smirk. Me being stupid I didn't catch that.

What Guys Said 7

• There's an immaturity factor here.

Only a teen boy could suggest that "wanting to fuck you" is somehow a compliment.

Just steer clear of these guys. They aren't worth the time.

• Whatever they consider it is, it was just plain disrespectful to you, so, let me agree with your "fuck off" 100%.

If it was a real compliment, they would say this to their mothers: "Hey, Zak, your mom is so cool, I want to fuck her." <- a hell of a compliment here, isn't it? :D

• It was very crude - Tell them it is not very respectful

• Don't let people talk to you like a cum rag.

• Im a guy and i know guys he's just saying that to try and get in your pants. yes he probably thinks your attractive but that might be all he wants. which is why i say no

• its like saying you are sexy, but in a rude sounding way...
    be upset about him being rude and not a bout the intent

• Well, would you rather have said he wouldn't want to? (rhetorical question by the way, to make a point)

What Girls Said 5

• Guys may see it as a compliment because they are saying he girl is hot enough at a glance that they would have no problem banging her

Girls don't think it's a compliment because the guy is showing no interest in her as a person and is only seeing her as a sexual object and it's embarrassing to know a random guy is thinking about you like that.

• teen boys are just idiots when it comes to anything sexual. they have no clue what theyre talking bout. best to ignore everything they say in that aspect.

• Yeah, they do :/

• Most guys have such a sense of self entitlement that they think their sexual interest is a compliment even when it's sexual harassment and disrespectful.

• i guess it is a compliment between teen boys? LOL even it is not