What do you know about arabs?

I was just wondering if you know anything or heard stuff about arabs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. all I can say is that the Arabs are people who respect each other, help each other and treat each other with respect. Of course, there are some exceptions like the dickhead terrorists that are making people believe that all Arabs are terrorists.. and, well, apparently people are dumb enough to believe that.
    If only everyone would start seeing and realise that it's the media that makes them think that of Arabs, then they wouldn't hate us that much.. and, well, if someone met an Arab extremist, it does not mean all Arabs are the same.
    People should stop judging all Arabs because of a few they've known.. yadiyadiyada..

What Guys Said 25

• They speak Arabic. They invented lots of shit way back in time though. They're Islamic (most of them). They invaded my home country (Spain) but then we kicked their asses and expelled them from our land :P
    Oh, and they have lots of oil, aka, money, but only a few have that money.

• i am not sure what i'm supposed to reply😂

• @menina I do know you, I've seen you around for a long time, but we actually have never talked, or not that I remember :P
      Anyways, we have a good group from the Iberian Peninsula, should we start taking control now? xD

• Great! Another person who knows me. I feel better now ahaha
      I remember that we talked once about Ibiza. I answered one of your questions and you made a comment on my answer.
      That's true, maybe we should start taking control :)

• This is coming from what I've experienced IRL with Arabs (around the hood via stores) not what I've heard elsewhere

They're (men) Cool as hell on top of being the best flirters that I know of "race wise at least" even though they're portrayed as women beaters/assholes...#TotalBullshit just like they say that we as black men are good for nothing thugs LOL

They're very up to date on the new things (songs or tech etc) like most people.

They're all nicknamed SAMMY for some reason in America ontop of owning all of the gas stations LOL

They stay groomed... very rarely will I see a nasty looking Arab man well within my age group at least

And finally I love their sense of humor/ability to take a joke i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_1.gif

Now this is for the women

They usually carry themselves in a STRICT but FEMININE manner. If a guy tries to flirt with them and they have a man already they'll tell him to fuck off in an instant LOL.

They look sexy as hell in a hijab with a little bit of jewelry <3 #SightToSee #CantKeepMyEyesOffOfThem

Can Dance and usually groomed just like the men

Make great friends just like any race ofc ^_^ #Done

• Not much the women are pretty and can Belly Dance

• hahahaha that's really not much but yeah i guess we are pretty and we can belly dance 😂

• You will find it, we are everywhere😂

• Sounds good then

• I know that we could be the greatest but we are wasting our time in religious conflicts and wasting our resources in the wrong investments

• Yes we could and i wish if we stopped doing that.

• Just imagine 350,000,000 people speaking the same language, having 'almost' the same history, spread across 22 countries, having the most wanted resource in the world (oil).
      So much potential...
      Wasting our time fighting each other and for what?
      Just imagine a great Arab union... We would be the greatest union in history.
      We would have a great influence
      We just need to leave religion aside and work together

• Yeah we should , it's ridiculous, it would be amazing if arabs became united and worked as one.

• Lots of dark haired dark eyed beautiful women... and the men are very misunderstood. From the Arab guys i have met, are not terrible misogynistic guys at all.

• I would say they are a cool race with a colourful history, really interesting

• They are Arabs.

• I know that we are awesome. :)

• I've been months in the Maghreb (Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt) and I've been in Palestine and Turkey too (Turkey isn't Arabic, of course). I have some Muslim acquaintances. I even had to show some verses in my copy of the Koran to help one out and settle a problem in their family.

• That is great 😊

• @YazanAA that's why I hate this Franco Arabic lol it gets tricky at points lol

• 'kofr', 'kafir', 'kafara', the transcription varies.

• I know some people think they are almost the same as Persians, but they are not.

• I think they're awesome

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting

• I know that Arabs discovered a lot of the maths, have some of the most famous philosophers, that the Muslim community are extremely clean people, and that they have beautiful women and language.

I've been learning lots about the different Arab cultures to try and get over my distrust of Arab men (I grew up in a bad area where Arabs and White people fought like crazy, so unfortunately now I have a bad opinion of Arab men).

• if it helps, the majority of arab men just like any men are nice 😊

• Ta, love. If all else fails, I still admire Arab women a lot.

• Oh i hope it won't fail and thank you i guess😊

• They speak arabic and live in the Middle East

• They are rich.

• that theyre the ones spreading the cult islam in the middle eastern countries.

• thats wrong on sooo many levels.

• Yes please I really want u to put the verses but write as the same in ur qura'n please and no insults I don't insult ur believes, go ahead

• I use to work with Arabs from Egypt and most of them were cool. They taught me some Arabic here and there but I forgot most of it lol. Nagi (might be misspelled) Hakeem, and Victor are the few I remember.

• They all have white cap or something like that on their head and they all have thier own camels for travelling..

• They smell like curry.

• They have kept all their assets in US & other foreign banks.

• 1|1
  • Pretty much nothing.

• I know that when Muhammad Hassan (the character on t. v. in 2004-2005 for WWE) tried to pull a stunt on the July 4 episode of Smackdown, they had to remove it from the air because of what happened...3 days later, the london bombings occured

• In 2004 -2005 i was 4 years old so i did not really understand that 😦

• 10 years is a lot, trust me

• Yeah it is 😂but you are not that old

• Lots and lots. What is it you want to know though

• I don't know anything , just for fun.

• well, first thing.. there is a BIG difference between countries. Persians are different from the Saudi's are different from the Lebanese and the Turks are different than everyone. Arabs may speak one language, but very different dialects and cultures. Persians speak a different language than arabs and turks

• great point 👍

• 3|1
    • No 😂just no

• THATS nothing no Arabs are like this mostly

• that's a stereotype of muslims, not arabs. there are some non-muslim arabs too, although they are slowly but surely being wiped out

What Girls Said 13

• They are very nice but the media portrays them badly..

• They're my cousins.

• They are found in North Africa and the Middle East. The majority of them are Muslim.

• They have to wear the Hijab
    cannot eat pork
    they have to be covered
    cannot date only marriage
    live in Middle East

• Those are called "Muslims" not necessarily "Arabs"

• @omar5881 calm down man, she is not as you might think, she is Muslim too but she was clueless about something and it can be explained to her that's it bro, don't get mad at her, she is the sweetest GaGer here ^_^

• @YazanAA why people think I shout when I use big letters I mean this is important, anyway srry if u got upset or anything

• I know that if you call my Egyptian friend an Arab that he will lose his shit on you (because he is Coptic and also a political refugee).

• Egyptions are considered Arabs nowadays but it's historically debatable if they are originally Arabs or not, 10% of the Egyptions are Christians are they call themselves Coptic.

• @omar5881 nah dude this is a wrong definition of an Arab. Americans, Canadians, Australians speak English as a native language, can we consider them English people (people who come from England)? Of course no. also Argentinians, Cubans, Mexicans and most people who live in Latin America speak Spanish as their native language, can we consider them Spanish people? No either... Austrian and Swiss people also speak German as a first language but they aren't considered Germans, some people who come from Belgium and some parts in Canada speak French, but they are not considered French.

With that being said, it doesn't necessarily mean that Egyptions are originally Arabs if they speak Arabic as their first language, as I said, it's really debatable if Egyptions, Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians are originally Arabs or not.

And Yes I know that Coptic doesn't mean an Egyption Christian but only them are called Coptic nowadays.

• @YazanAA thanks for clearing this for me :)

• *Food is a huge part of their culture
    *Many are VERY family oriented

• most live in middle east and north africa
    practically all of them are muslims
    the berbers don't like them (that's what my former berber algerian roommate told me)
    they have hot temper and like wearing cologne (at least the guys)

• Most of this is wrong.

• I don't hate muslims. Like I said, I know some really nice ones. I just hate what their ideology does to their mind when they actually follow it. Just because governments don't carry out sharia 100% doesn't stop people from following it out 100% on their own. Killing those who insult your prophet is sunnah, and unfortunately, many fall in line and carry it out.
      www.muftisays.com/.../...lessings-be-upon-him.html
      wikiislam.net/.../List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad
      I have yet to see a buddhist, hindu, jew, christian, or pagan in modern time kill someone fore purely religious reasons.

I can go back and forth with you all day on so many points you made but I have other stuff to do and I don't want filling askers inbox with this would-be never-ending conversation. Think and say of me what you will, but my opinion stands. I have my opinion and you have yours. I'm done.

• I actually have a question for you. Is the majority of the Moroccan people arab? I know a berber person lol. Im just curious if they r arab or not... Should have asked my boyfriend better nd not u i guess :D

• I think that they are generally physically attractive and most Arab friends of mine speak French:)

• They're cool, most have been nice to me

• Not much really :(

• Our men like to flirt, tea/coffee and shisha on social occasions. They prefer fast cars and have a very expensive taste. Oh, and meat. Lots and lots of meat.

Our women are dark haired dark eyes beauties who can belly dance (except me) although we come in different shades of colour.

• Usually have brownish skin, maybe more body hair than a white guy may have. Dark hair dark eyes. Prominent nose.
    A lot of Arab people I know have a lazy eye. I don't know if that's just them or if it's a thing lol
    Generally nice people I guess?