What do you feel most proud of?

What do you feel most proud of?
Like something you did or made or have, anything:)

Most Helpful Guy

• The life my parents and grandparents have given me. From everything they've told me about our history I am very impressed in how far we have improved in every way. And it is almost all thanks to them. I don't know where I would be if they did not work so hard and give me what I have.

What Guys Said 6

• My siblings. I am glad my efforts didn't go to waste and they take my advice just as seriously as elderly and more experienced members of the family.

• > tfw your national identity is literally your entire personality.
    > tfw all the things you're proud of were achieved by other people.
    > tfw you are nothing.
    www.pcaholic.com/images/runtime_error_53.gif

• My life probably - I may have gone about it strangely but I got there

• I'm proud of being able to purchase what I own.

• My best friend. She's the only person who knows me.

• I am most proud of my contributions to mentoring teens in my county through our teen court program.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh.!
    This is before I switched schools.
    We were learning geriatric massage and we only had like.. One day of practice before going to the adult daycare place or whatever.
    I was super nervous and felt like puking. I was afraid I'd accidentally hurt one or have a hard time understanding what they were saying and all this stuff.
    So one of the ladies I got loved me.
    Like.. Really really loved me and she couldn't speak, but she made this other lady call me over when she was done and she gave me this site which is like an online journal or something and wrote about me and how much she loved my massage and how much it helped her.
    I was seriously so happy you have no idea.
    Best moment/feeling ever.

• um, i dunno. probably my grades at the moment.
    and a great pair of heels i own. lol

• Everything I've accomplished to date. I'm proud of where I am in life right now