Have you ever had an unbearable tickling experience?

The most unbearable experience I ever had with tickling was once when I made the mistake of playing basketball barefoot on a freshly tarred blacktop one day. The bottoms of my feet were dark black afterwards and before I could come into the house I had to have the tar washed off my feet which required several minutes of scrubbing with a car wash brush. It tickled so bad I almost passed out! I learned my lesson to never do that again!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup sure did.
    When I was 13 tho old ass, fucking creepy bastard put me on his lap and started to tickle me. I told him to let me go or I would piss on him to get away. He didn't stop, I peed, beat his ass. Needless to say he went home smelling like piss with wounded pride.
    Creepy fucker
    I hate being tickled to this day for this reason👍

• Yuck! Did you know this guy? That's borderline molestation!

• I'm so sorry something like that happened to you. Did your mom know this happened and that's why she broke up with him?

• Thanks hun I appreciate the sympathy.
      Mom saw the tail end

What Girls Said 1

• Omg. LOL. Dude, :D

Yes, once. When I was younger, my sister (I think) kept tickling me. She did not have mercy.

• I was lucky to be an only child I suppose.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. I was young. I could not escape but she was too heavy and sat on me and tickled my feet. I almost died.

• generally i'm very ticklish... especially when da hairdresser wanted 2 trim my scalp during a haircut session... LOL

• This is real *hopefully im not alone on this...* This one time when I got out of the shower and finished drying myself I was going to put on my boxers on but as soon as I was putting them on my balls started tickling so bad that it took me a good 3-5 minutes to put my boxers on I couldn't handle it lol

• I had very annoying ones but not unbearable

• Yeah when I was a kid