If I gave you a choice to own a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, which one would you buy?

What model would you want? It can be any model throughout the history of both.

(LaFerrari)
If I gave you a choice to own a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, which one would you buy?

(Aventador SV)

• Ferrari
    44% (7)59% (13)53% (20)Vote
  • Lamborghini
    56% (9)41% (9)47% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|20

Most Helpful Girl

• 2001 Ferrari Modena 360

0|0
    0|0
    • good model. I would either choose the testarossa, 430, enzo, 458 speciale or laferrari. But my choice in this question is lamborghini for a drivers car. If i had to choose a track car, it would have to be the LaFerrari. Ferrari and there racing heritage is better than lambo's.

• Show All
    • I was thinking the F70 or the F150 in accordance to that leferrari part. I don't think I would want any other car at the moment. I would want to downgrade my other car, and keep this car. Nissan Gt-R's and the Misubishi Evo's are all here yeah lol the 98 skylines are pretty common here with all the high school kids having them.

• you're making me jealous (>___<) what is your other car if i may ask? I want to visit Australia now lol

What Girls Said 8

• matte black lambo. I don't know bout models lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I know nothing about cars, but I voted Lamborghini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cannot beat the elegance of the Lamborghini. Fuck they are absolutely beautiful cars...

0|0
    0|0
    • 100% agreed!! I think lambo's look better and the sound of that V12 engine is erotic lol. I would have to choose lambo too but don't get me wrong, the V12 ferrari (even V8 for that matter) sound almost just as good.

• Ferrari ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • Lambo veneno yess!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the Lambo with my initials on the license plate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote B , no contest :)

0|0
    0|0
    • it's a tie 50-50 in the votes. yeah i would go with lambo

• Show All
    • TY for the link but tbh, I am still happy with my Compass and RCZ atm :)

• put a twin turbo kit in the rcs... jk lol. but i wish you the best in everything :)

• Ferrari. I've always liked the body style and brand more for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • nice nice, i would have to go with lambo, but if were talking about which one i would own for racing... i would have choose Ferrari cause of there spectacular racing heritage

What Guys Said 20

• ferrari... i'd sell it and get da money yo 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm a bit more partial to the Lamberghini brand and I'd probably choose the Huracan model, although you can't really go wrong with either. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't like owning a car from either brand because as an unemployed 16 year old, the expenses on Maintenence, Gas, and insurance would probably have me indebted for 20 lifetimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of the two I'd go with ferrari.
    orig03.deviantart.net/.../...dangeruss-d5o00o1.jpg
    F12 Berlinetta pleaseee.

But of super cars I'd go with a Huayra over everything right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither lol those cars are to new for my tastes I prefer classic cars above anything else, I'll take a 1955 Ferrari Testarossa if you have one lol they sell for about 6.4 million dollars.

www.autoviva.com/.../...were_built_large_96963.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • i have never liked either one of those cars, so you can keep them. i would rather have a classic American muscle car any day, like this dodge charger
    www.bestfreejpg.com/.../...-Desktop-Background.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Ferrari - I know nothing about cars, pic just looked nicer

0|0
    0|0
  • Countach
    www.lambocars.com/.../viva_italia_2014_22.jpg

... although I'd much prefer something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been infatuated with the lamborghini. I've subbed to a few supercar channels in the past, and its the lambo that always wets my ultra-consumerist appetite!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I could care less what kind of vehicle I have, as long as it functions well. I'm not materialistic.

0|0
    0|0
    • :o but a car speaks for itself. I'm not materialistic but i just love cars, even if i had a lambo i wouldn't park like a douche or drive super fast on busy roads lol, heck i would even let my friends drive it. I just love cars. But first would be my family when i grow older obviously. But cars are nice :)

• Show All
    • That's good.

• yeah like my goal is to own a corvette z06 but like if i'm having a kid or getting married i'mnot stupid to buy the car and be in debt lol, then have no support for my kid or wife. I just love cars and when the times comes i would love to own some nice ones but only if i can have a good living for me and my family.

• I like Ferrari

0|0
    0|0
  • An LP-560-2 please!

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • yeah dude, lol! boys can dream can't we?
      one day hopefully we will be roaring down he road listening to a V12 concerto!

• yes sir! one day in the future.

• Whichever one sells for the most money, since I have no interest in expensive cars. Then I'd spend all of that money on tattoos by the very best tattoo artists in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lamborghini because it's been a childhood favorite. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care for either one, but Lambo I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ferrari. Specifically a F40LM.

The Lambo model I want most is a LM002.

0|0
    0|0
  • The quality of a Ferrari is much higher.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ferrari has some nice interior. Lambo just takes it from Audi, but in terms of quality i wouldn't know haha. Ferrari has that racing heritage, which is a little bit of a gain on lambo

• Show All
    • If I'm gonna pay 300,000$ for a car it had better be perfect which is why I choose Ferrari.

• I thought the aventdaor frame was full carbon fiber? and i never got the chance to look at the 2 in real life, i wish i could

• Really tough decision

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I only like long-wheelbased Sedan or SUV.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I wouldn't ever get either but I like Lamborghinis a bit more than Ferraris

0|0
    0|0