Is skyrim a good game to get on my ps3?

And I wanted to know about the graphics of this game is it good?

Most Helpful Girl

• For ps3? No don't recommend skyrim for ps3. It's for PC believe me.

Why, because game so buggy, animations not so great, storyline weak. For better game experience you need lot of mods. Bug fixes (like unofficial skyrim patch), graphic mods something like "enb"...

• Is it really that bad on ps3

• Dragon age inquisition? Why not, It could be much better choice for you.

• Thank u very much 😊

What Girls Said 1

• I think Skyrim is the best game I've ever played, and I'd recommend it to anyone!

• But there's someone below that says it isn't good

What Guys Said 3

• No, don't get it, the game is not as good as the make it seem like, especially if you like a good technical aspect in the game. The graphics of the environment is pretty awesome, but when it comes to animated figures (people, animals, beasts...) it's like a PS2 game. And the animations suck, even PS2 games had better animations. The combat system is the shittiest thing ever.
    The game is not worth it. If I were you I would rent it, try it, if you like it then buy it, but I wouldn't recommend it, it's frustrating.

• I recently played Skyrim and I thought it was one of the best games I have ever played! I have a 360 though.

• I have no idea!