What would you rather be doing right now?

What would you rather be doing right now?

I would like to be doing things around the house instead like the garden for instance. Instead I'm in bed, I'm sick :/

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather be sleeping. Nothing beats sleeping.

Get well soon! :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• What I don't feel like doing is learning my speech for tomorrow, I just want to sit and do nothing right at the moment. Especially after how I have been treated.

1|0
    0|0
  • At the world cup watching the girls win it all

3|1
    0|0
  • Playing in a soccer/football match

1|1
    0|0
  • just wot i'm doin now... i'm postin here whilst listenin 2 music... it's nice :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be making out in the back of a car with a pretty girl listening to some James Blake n Red hot Chili peppers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Climbing a mighty Redwood, probably.

1|1
    0|0
    • Redwood? Lol what?

• Show All
    • Yeah I'll swap the blaring raving music and sweaty randoms for a quiet night in watching movies, and stuffing my face with Sara Lee ultra chocolate ice cream lol
      Build myself a fort with blankets and pillows haha

• Ultra chocolate Ice Cream? Blanket and pillow fort? Okay, I am officially insanely jealous now

• I'd like to be kicked back with my girlfriend relaxing and watching a horror movie. Oh ya I'd like to have a girlfriend to. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex, lots and lots of sex.,

1|0
    0|0
  • feel better!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • dating, i would like to be dating right now. Head to a BBQ bar/grill and watch a movie at the cinema. nope, just meeting the wrong women at the wrong time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Allow that to happen a lot. Just think of it as stepping stones to reach your potential partner

• i have been, it takes effort to make it happen.

• On the beach in hawaii

1|0
    0|0
  • Lying in my bed In air conditioned room.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot steamy sex

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'd rather be chillin by the beach in Hawaii or smth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating at this brunch place near me. They have awesome french toast and I'm hungry. Instead I'm getting my laundry together to be washed. Boooo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping. I dunno why I woke up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be at work socializing with my home slices.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be with this guy I have a major crush on but he has stopped contacting me and may be gone forever :( such is life...

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh man : ( sorry to hear. Has this kind of happened unexpectingly?

• Yep :( he just disappeared and stopped texting me one day... it waz weird.

• At the beach.
    Bbleh.

1|0
    0|0
    • The beach sounds awesome!

• Show All
    • @iron_man haven't gone to that one. Trump must have cool hotels too

• Its nice but it does not compare to the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach

• Having sex with my ex

1|0
    0|0
    • Missing it huh?

• Show All
    • Ouchies, that sucks. Do you think he would? If you asked? Or is that sort of thing long gone now?

• He hasn't talked to me in over a month :/ I messed up real hard plus he's been out with this stupid blonde girl

• Not homework? Maybe reforging some old friendships that died

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds nice. I wish I had the time to rekindle back with old friends