Do you fear love?

Not as getting hurt, but as intimacy and trusting someone else.

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If you focus on your love for others instead of others love for you, then this fear goes away.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have trust issues... What if they hurt you?

• Emotional hurt comes from having expectations on others and a wish for others to behave in a certain way. That is why I said to focus on your love instead of their love and there will be no hurt. It's the basis of unconditional love. I guess it can be a difficult concept to grasp.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't fear love but I can't think about love without the fear of getting hurt creeping up on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but I'm starting to think love fears me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think trust is scary, because trust is only good in the past and the present. Future is a true test of trust.

1|0
    0|0
    • My ex girlfriend of 7 years promised she would to where i lived, then 7 years later she backed off the idea. It became a wreck after that, then i broke up with her because i lost trust.

• Why fear it? I do not feat it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes , exactly what what u mean

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I do. I'm also afraid of loving someone so much and then losing them. That's probably one of the worst feelings in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I LOVE love. I hate heartbreak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeaaaaah I don't really like sharing feelings with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did at first with my boyfriend because you never know whos going to end up being a snake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, probably yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly speaking, yes. I don't handle rejection really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do fear love

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I do!

0|0
    0|0