Do you fear love?

Not as getting hurt, but as intimacy and trusting someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you focus on your love for others instead of others love for you, then this fear goes away.

• I have trust issues... What if they hurt you?

• Emotional hurt comes from having expectations on others and a wish for others to behave in a certain way. That is why I said to focus on your love instead of their love and there will be no hurt. It's the basis of unconditional love. I guess it can be a difficult concept to grasp.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't fear love but I can't think about love without the fear of getting hurt creeping up on me.

• no, but I'm starting to think love fears me.

• i think trust is scary, because trust is only good in the past and the present. Future is a true test of trust.

• My ex girlfriend of 7 years promised she would to where i lived, then 7 years later she backed off the idea. It became a wreck after that, then i broke up with her because i lost trust.

• Why fear it? I do not feat it at all.

• yes , exactly what what u mean

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I do. I'm also afraid of loving someone so much and then losing them. That's probably one of the worst feelings in the world.

• Nope. I LOVE love. I hate heartbreak.

• Yeaaaaah I don't really like sharing feelings with people.

• I did at first with my boyfriend because you never know whos going to end up being a snake.

• Honestly, probably yes.

• Honestly speaking, yes. I don't handle rejection really well.

• Yes, I do fear love

• I know I do!