How can I get a girl off my mind?

How can i get a girl off my mind? i just can't stop thinking about her but i want to forget about her :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw. It happens :/ You can delete anything that reminds u of her which would help but time is the ultimate master. In the mean time, focus on enjoying your life to the fullest.

• i would;t say i have the greatest life :( i asked her out and she said no. she considers me as a bro and that's it :(

She said on Friday she wants to hangout with me cause she misses me. I ignored her for 2 months now but i seen her a few times.

• You'll be fine. Just focus on other stuff.

• i'll try my best, thanks

What Girls Said 6

• It is what it is. Why do you want to forget about her?

Keep yourself and your mind busy

• well i asked her out and she said no. she considers me as a bro and that's it :(

• Ouchies. Friend zone huh? Cheer up man. Yeah just keep yourself busy. Usually she won't go away unless you find someone else to like..

• it's tough but i will try. all in all i got friendzoned cause i was too nice :(

• just go outside with friends, do something clean, cook, go for a run anything that would keep you busy... so you can stop thinking of her... for a while

• it's tough but i will try

• Why do you want to forget about her?

• Hmm true, sorry I don't know what else

• it's ok

• Get another girl in your mind

• It's not that easy... asked her out and she said no. she considers me as a bro and that's it :(

• It will hurt for a while but as long as you dont see her for a while you'll get over it okay. Is this the first time this has happened to you?
    I know it can be hard :(

• Also do you see her regularly in school/college?
      It would make it a lot easier for you if you try and avoid her

• well i asked her out and she said no. she considers me as a bro and that's it :( yes the first time. I guess i was way to nice to her and way too shy. i feel sad. She doesn't go to my school but we usually hang out once a month, not anymore. She texted me to hangout but i ignored. She wanted to hangout this coming week but i said "i might be busy".

• Find something to focus on like school/work, a hobby, friends, family, etc

• it's tough but i will try

What Guys Said 4

• Time my friend - In a while you will find yourself thinking less and less about her.

• find another girl, or time. there's no other way. you can temporarily get her off your mind by doing something you love or are passionate about

• find a better girl.

• Fap, fap, fap, fap
    What was i thinking about again?