Do you wax your car?

Or whatever vehicle you drive.
Any tips, too? Looked great after but I don't know I was exhausted after 2.5 hours...

Most Helpful Guy

• For some years I had a shop that built bespoke sports cars for people and my recommendation is to wash the car with plain old soapy water to get all the grease off and then a light polish with Farecla 300 of finer to give the surface a key and then polish it with McGuires mold release wax. About 3 coats polishing each one off after waiting about 15 minutes and then put the next coat on.. Wax on in a circular motion.. Wax of polish along the light lines and you will get a brilliant deep shine. Don't go for anything with silicone in it as it will eventually go hazy...

• We used to use a great big slow lambs wool power polisher to get that deep shine. You will certainly burn some calories doing this if you do it by hand

• yeah... I did it my hand haha.
      Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a marine detailer (i wax/detail boats) so I've always got the product on hand and i get bored quite often, which leads to a nice shinny vehicle!!

What Guys Said 5

• Look up Ammo NYC on YouTube. Likely one of the World's best detailers. He has tons of videos that show tips on how to do things properly. From the basic wash & wax to the complex professional stuff. DO NOT use lambswool on your modern car! Also, it's actually not recommended to apply/remove the wax in circular motions.

• I don't drive - I did a double take there , didn't realise my mind was in gutter LoL

• Mine isn't particularly hairy.

• Nah, just my pussy.

• nope non at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I wax my legs.