GAGERS, how are you feeling today?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sad until i saw my psychiatrist
    i always feel good after seeing him

Got a lot off my chest and he understands and listens, i wish we were friends so i could vent to him and not pay lol

• Aha i ha a psyciatrist when I was in middle school but she didn't get me hahaha

• I talk about everything with my psychiatrist
      Girls drugs fights family sports
      The other day we talked about spongebob lol

• The crazy guy who needs meds get selected for MHO! thanks!!

What Guys Said 16

• Like YazanAA, I couldn't resist - Adorable pic on your mom's profile.
    I have been in weird form the last few days, as you know Sunday was father's day plus the annual blessing of the local graveyard so I think my mind was focused elsewhere and I was probably overthinking things.
    Through no fault of your own, you asked a series of questions that made me confront my past a bit. It helped me realise how much I have moved on and to appreciate what I have got now.
    Without realising it you were a very good friend to me so thank you so much and now this morning I feel a lot better nearly back to my old self.
    funnyasduck.net/.../...ty-baby-chick-bird-pics.jpg

• Aw thanks Dave!! I'm glad I could help, hope you have a nice day!

• Not cool, not cool at all. The day was going pretty good until an hour ago. I spent the evening doing a 3D model of a bike for school, due tomorrow. So I saved the project, wen to take a shower, and when I came back I tried opening the file and it doesn't open cause of a problem.
    The bike was almost done, and now it's all gone. The worst part is that I don't know what I'm gonna do for tomorrow, cause it takes hours to do that, around 6 hours, so I'm not gonna be able to have anything for class :(

• Mad, angry, pissed off, hurt, sad, worried. Like I am worthless. ;(

• How's it going? Well, that depends. For me personally, it's good. Things are good. Unless, of course, we're in the possible future where the muscle boy near the door gets into an argument with his girlfriend, which causes her to storm away and bump into the guy carrying the stuffed mushroom, who then dumps the tray onto those sailors on leave and a shoving match breaks out and they crash into the coffee table here. In which case, I gotta move my plate like right now... or if it's the possible future, in which the pastrami sandwich I'm eating causes me gastric distress. But thankfully your friend, sir, will offer some of the antacids he carries in his right pocket. So I'll be good, I'll be good. Except in the case of the possible future where I have to leave in two and a half minutes, just before he has a chance to offer me the antacids. So, on the whole, I'd have to say, not good. I'm not good. Joking aside I just woke up so a little groggy but good I'm feeling good.

• Pretty happy, went in late to work. Slow day, got to stare at women all day now I'm home and happy because I don't work tomorrow

• Sleepy, using GaG again takes a lot out of me mentally.

• It's 5:04 AM so I have to sleep :)

• Go to sleeeep I'm going to bed already :)

• lol yeah she seems cool I was just joking... But anyway you have to deal with it, I really don't think there's anything weird about that though lol. You look so nice together :)

• Aw thanks! But I hope she deactivates haha

• Like your ass

• bad... no one seems to want to block me anymore.

Its like the more i'm mean to gagers on here the more they appreciate me.

• No one appreciates you @Nathand : P

• Blocking isn't my thing. Why don't you block me. >-> .-.

• you're not the most hated on GAG? are you? Didn't think so.

• On last break. Sleepy.

• Got a wicked head cold other than that I'm awesome! Thank you for asking.

• Confused and wondering

• I am lacking motivation to move at the moment how about you? :)

• I'm feeling bored as always

• i think the bad days are starting to come back

• I'm at work, and I'm pretty turned on right now. It's also hard to hide because I'm wearing scrubs.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm feelin sleepy cause it's 5 fucking am. 😴

• Sick as a mongoose.

I'm ok though, taking it very easy today.

• I feel like i'm driftinggg. My brain isn't functioning (again) haha

• Fresh and cool after a shower.

• I feel great.

:)

I played with my pets, cleaned out their cage, saw how fast they're understanding litter box training (cried a few happy mom tears, haha), it's just been a good easy going day.

• Crappy I'm sick, I can't breathe, my throat is soar, and I have a headache. No to mention there's a tornado

• Annoyed, still sick, and blah.

• I wonder why God's presence today isn't as sweet as yesterday. Did I do something wrong?

• i feel pretty good, thank you!

• Lazy and in pain. I'm on my 2nd day so.. 😕😣

• Feeling lost and upset

• I'm feeling hungry right now...

• Shitty, to say the least.

• I'm sleepy right now but GaG is just so addicting D: