Girls, Which is better a cute guy or a handsome guy? Why?

What the difference between cute and handsome guy and which do you prefer?

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• A handsome guy is way better!!! If I want cute - I will go play with a child at a park.

• A cute guy!

• Doesn't matter, both are good.

• I think cute is just a less formal way of saying handsome. Although if I liked a guy I might say handsome because it carries a more serious meaning ^^

• Same thing to me

• Cute guy.👍👌👌

• Because , if he dresses up in a suit, he will look handsome as well. :p

I just like cuteness more.

• Cute guys make me feel comfortable, hot guys make me feel that I shouldn't make any mistakes or I'm done for.

• Handsome in the way he looks and cute in his mannerisms.

• cute!!! a handsome guy looks attractive, could be well built up and is basically just very very nice to look at it. A cute guy has small things about him that make you happy and make him more unique i guess. Definitely cute

• It really doesn't matter to me. I like cute guys and handsome guys :) <3 <3

• I think of handsome in the way he looks, dresses, etc.

Cute, to me, is personality and how he is with me.

• Both are implying that they are good looking, so it's all good

• hansome for all times and cute in front of me but i actualli like the mesterious sedate one

• I would like a cute handsome guy. Hope that helps.

• Handsome, rugged and one who actually gives a damn about me (most important) :)

• hmmm, well a cute guy is good looking but isn't always obviously insanely attractive. He's funny and interesting and energetic and sweet.

a handsome guy is well-built, intimidating, confident/ sure of himself, and obviously attractive to most everyone that notices him. He's like invincible.

honestly prob prefer the cute guy cuz he's more in my own league lol

• Cute is like awww he looks cute playing with the baby... More of his actions rather than his looks. Handsome is he looks handsome in that suite, leather jacket etc...

• Handsome. Cute should be reserved for boys not men.

• handsome we dont want to mother any one

• I can find a guy both cute and handsome. Both are equally sweet compliments.

I find my boyfriend cute whenever he does cute things, and I find him handsome whenever he's all clean and dressed up for a date.