Should Mississippi and Georgias Confederate flags be removed from their state flag?

They're the only two remainig confederate states to have the confederate flag on them, and South Carolina is trying to have the flag removed from its capital. The times, they are a changing'

If you're going to say "no" please explain why. Don't just say "no"

Yes, as well, please explain your answers. Otherwise, I can't take you seriously

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the issue in question falls under state not federal jurisdiction so it is ultimately up to the citizens and governing body of the states in question to make that decision.

It is part of the history and let's not turn a blind eye on history or we are doomed to repeat it. But if it is prolonging/ fostering a discordant environment than I hope the citizens do the right thing and make a change that unites them as a community.

What Girls Said 2

• No it's there life and some people take it as hate an some think it is part of them
    I say let it stay

• i dont think so.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a hard time with these symbol rows - Surely there are more constructive ways of doing this without ostracising one community to stop another community from being feeling ostracised - I see it in Northern Ireland with the flags and parades every summer

• I don't think so bro