What are you're opinons on the dylan roof shooting?

the dylan roof shooting is the shooting in charleston where he killed 9 people in a church the shooting was racially motivated as in he hated black people so whats you're opinion on this shooting

Most Helpful Guy

• My oppinion on the shooting itself? Obviously it's terrible, that someone would do this is awful. No excuses.
    As far as media and people's reactions, people are acting dumb.
    To the people saying the media shouldn't call this terrorism... Why the hell not, yeah it was racially inspired, but so was Tusla Oklahoma, why don't we get real and acknowledge terrorism that's ravially baded is a thing.
    To those saying that mentally illness is a false term tossed around when the culprit is white supremecey how the fuck is white supremecey or any racism not considered a mental I'll ness in today's society?
    To those who say this is getting too much attention? NO just shit up, it was awful and sometimes we need to be reminded of what happens, that said I wish the victims got as much press as the shooter
    For those attacking the confederate flag... Wow you really think that flag inspired nurder? No. And the civil war was about way more then slavery whatever you may choose to believe.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'm saddened by it and hurt that people still have such a racially rooted hatred for people. But I don't think all white people are horrible because of this one psychopath.

• He hated black guys' obsession with "fuckin white bitchez". I don't agree with killing people or racism but I sure as hell agree that black men need to stop "hitting and quitting" white women for sport and bragging about it like its a legitimate accompishment

• Maybe say men need to stop, instead of labeling a race...
      And you know... Why even bring that up?
      You're racist, I wonder if you know that?

• No, because it's black men. white men may sleep around but they don't brag about how many WHITE women they have sex with and think that they're superior for "gittin sum white pussay", nor do they stay at that level of immaturity for their entire lives. A black man will brag about how lucky he is that his dick scored him a "vanilla hoe" in front of his black daughter. Have you ever heard a white man talking about how ugly "nasty white bitches" are in front of his white daughter? Nope. HELL YES IM RACIST. But only if it's well-deserved

What Guys Said 6

• He was mentally ill but you can't deny the racial aspect of the shooting and the feelings it will stir up,

• I think it is ironic that he wanted to start a race war by doing this, but it has had the opposite effect on people

• He's criminally insane, he needs to be locked in an asylum for the rest of his life

• I don't really care, all that will come from this event is new content for memes

• A great tragedy and senseless killing

• May the Lord bring peace and healing to those affected and may God have mercy on Dylan Roof's soul, but realistically, he's fucked.