Don't you hate how someone has a preconceived notion that is wrong but they believe in it 100 percent and post about it?

On some of these political /religious /social ideas a lot of people don't have first hand experience and don't know what they are talking about. I think stuff like this should be highly frowned upon for thus site. Just my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is true about any religions, therefore it does obviously bug me. That is what religions are based on, after all.

• No comments on this please. I don't want to start a debate here and now. I can see your point. I always wondered which religion would be right (if any). I guess we'll see when we die.

• Fair enough. But yes, people tend to think the information they hold is right and therefore true. It would be odd if people were constantly second guessing themselves.

What Girls Said 1

• Lord yes, it is extremely frustrating. You can try to explain things all day long and it will never make a difference.

• My science teacher once, said,"Once someone has taken something and attached it to emotion you can't prove them wrong (to them)"
      Or something like that

What Guys Said 1

• We have to be tolerant - Not everything I have said on this site is correct yet I believed nearly all of it so nobody is perfect.