Girls, what facial feature do you like best on a guy?

• Other
    4% (3)
  • Eyes
    51% (37)
  • Teeth/lips/smile
    26% (19)
  • Hair
    5% (4)
  • Cheeckbones
    3% (2)
  • Jawline
    11% (8)
  • Skin
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As cheesy as it is, I've always liked the saying that eyes are a window into a person's soul. I didn't really understand it until I met my boyfriend... I feel so exposed and vulnerable, in a really good way, when I look into his eyes. I also love his thick bottom lip!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Nose and jawline.
    A big strong nose and chiseled jawbone. =)

0|2
    0|0
  • A tough decision! I look at everything, not because I solely rely on looks, but having at least one good feature is always nice ^^ the lips, eyes, and jawline are probably what I like most! Eyes that pay attention, lips that look kissable, and a jawline that looks masculine. Nice touches of you ask me! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • When it comes to facial features.. Kind, dark eyes that light up when he laughs, a sheepish grin, strong masculine features, nose, looks good with facial hair (denotes maturity and it can help define the jawline) and an overall healthy complexion.

At least that's the type I seem to prefer. It's never just one thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • can't really choose lol... but i would say nice lips /nice jawline/pretty complexion

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Whatever feature of his stand out amongst the others, I suppose. On my man, his eyes. Light blue, sparkly and kind. They are the first physical feature I noticed. Lately, though I have had this thing for his lower lip.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say teeth. I love when a guy has nice teeth and a beautiful smile.

1|1
    0|0
  • I melt inside when a guy has kissable lips and an awesome smile. But eyes are definitely a close second.

0|1
    0|0
    • What lips do you consider kissable? A pic from the Internet of one would be greatly helping me understand o please.

• I don't know to do pictures xD but um Jensen Ackles, Johnny Depp, Chris Evans, and Jared Leto are all examples :)

• Ok, thank you!!!

• Their eyes or smile 😊☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for nice eyes :)

1|1
    0|0
    • What do you consider nice as eyes go for you?

• Haha I'm actually not sure! I really like brown eyes or green, but as long as you have inviting, warm eyes that aren't cold I like them. It's the whole eyes are the windows to the soul thing.

• Alright thanks you

• Dang it! Hair was a choice. I saw eyes and went for it :c

0|1
    0|0
  • For some reason I love thin lips on a man... theyre just so manly

0|1
    0|0
  • jawline & hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the arms, seriously lol and I looooooOOOOooove the smile!

0|1
    0|0
  • The face in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • Height and weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes first, then smile. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • What type of eyes

• Show All
    • I think I know, thank you!!

• No problem :)

• Eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • eyes and mouth- somehow fine lips seem to seduce me more or full lips with gentle eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh thats hard. Hair or smile... I lollliooooveee nice hair on a guy... But hair doesn't last forever. On the other hand a familiar smile will never fade. I guess i gotta go with his charming smile!
    Image from s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...319b636954.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • lips smile jaw

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes. A lot can be determined by someone's eyes. The way they look at you, how they're feeling, etc.

0|1
    0|0