Has anyone else my age seen the show "The Wonder Years"?

I absolutely love the show and it gives me such a sense of longing to live back in that time period. I also think they need to do the entire show again just to get shows like this on the air again. Same plot, same characters, same exact lines, same time frame replication, just new actors. Am I the only one that's seen all the episodes and loves every one of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not your age but I vaguely remember it from the 90's. I think Winnie dies at the end. Might just be my own wishful thinking though, I can't really remember.

• No she definitely doesn't die in the end. It's Kevins father jack who is said to die a few years later but wennie doesn't die. I'd be severely depressed if she did.

• No dude I just watched the final episode. Jack is the only one that dies and that's like 2 years after the storyline ends.

• I think they did a special after the final episode where Winnie gets trampled to death by an elephant when they go on safari from memory.

What Girls Said 1

• i haven't seen that

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I enjoyed it but it most be a long time ago - The 1990s if not the 1980s

• Yup it's one of my favorite shows, I love those old classics.

• I am much older than you... I think the Wonder Years was the one of the best shows and enjoyed it very much.

I loved the innocence and genuine caring of families [and the challenges as well!]. I would gladly watch it again if they brought it back into life!