Guys, Have you ever been in prison?

• of course i have
    14% (9)
  • Nay, not me
    76% (48)
  • I ain't telling you shit
    8% (5)
  • erm... can't remember, maybe
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• Only for a few hours, when I was mistaken for someone they were looking for. Pretty frightening experience.

• Not for real. But have been to Alcatraz. Seeing that place and all the cells and isolation should scare anyone straight.

• I imagine Alcatraz interesting to visit ! 👍 I'd find it fun being locked in there for a few nights to see if i could plan a good escape haha

• Ok thank youuu! 👍

• Sure thing, Princess. :-)

• Nope I do have a close friend who was a prison guard though, he left though to get a job as a sheriff good thing to about half the inmates wanted to kill him, he even had a hit placed on him in prison.

Morale of the story stay out of prison it's a horrible and scary place at least the ones around here are.

• No, I generally try to avoid places where they try to penetrate you with sharp objects (and other not as sharp but equally bad things) as matter of principle.

• Was chucked in jail for drinking and driving. In South Africa! Not my best night I must admit. Cop beat me a bit too because I demanded my phone call.

• No and never will unless somebody hurt a family member or friend and I'd be doing life for chopping them up and feeding them to a pig...

• No, never.

• My father got arrested in Africa and escaped, supposedly thats what one of his old friends told me...

• Wow! Did he get caught? 😊

• Haha i would love to!
      i am currently writing a screenplay loosely based off some of his adventures

• Brilliant! 👍. Be sure to let me read your draft first! 😃

• Only as a tourist to old jails thankfully

• No but I have been in lock down

• I haven't yet...

• Yeah, back in Nam.

• Fortunately not... and I hope that visiting Alcatraz will be the closest I ever come 8)

• i've been in cells but i was working at the time and they were kind enough not to lock me in

• I have been in a prison hundreds if not thousands of times before.

• Only overnight haha

• Lol is it too nosey to ask why? Haha!

• Kind of. It was just the little run down city sheriff cell. i think a larger prison would be much worse. I actually slept really well though! The day was boredom though. It helped people visited me like my dumb friends and parents etc.

• No but I've been behind bars kissing women.

• i been in it but i wasn't an inmate, i was just visiting

• No but my butt is ready...

• I have been in detention before does that count

• I was not in prison but I was held in the police station couple of times. I hate cops.

• Hey! 😋 Why were you held by the police?

• I'll tell you in a message if you're curious XD
      Maybe you should have been there to use your royal power and take me out of there quickly hahaha

• OKAY! HAHA i would have kicked the door down , kicked some ass then rescued you haha

• Nope. Although, I suppose I might, even though I wouldn't do anything wrong.

• Gladly I can say, nope.

• There was one time when my mum took me down to the station for being a little shit of a kid. I was maybe 5 at the time.
    The cop on duty actually put me in the (empty) cell for like 5 minutes. Scared the bajeezus out of me at the time.

• Nope not me.

• yes. i was running the range with a few italian mobsters.

• For a night yes... I was in a bar brawl :D

• Not me cause my late grand-dad was Deputy Sheriff and wouldn't appreciate me
    breaking the law

• no, those who are are scum.