Do you think, dreams were like the series, had continued from where we left every evening, would it be nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if I had a choice whether I wanted to continue a dream or not.

I definitely have dreams that are really awesome and I wake up too soon and feel a bit disappointed that it couldn't continue.

But sometimes I have bad dreams that I'm happy to wake up from and wouldn't want to continue.

What Girls Said 5

• yes it would be awesome

• Only if the dreams are pleasant.

• Sometimes I wish they were , I know some days I try and continue my dreams by thinking of where I left off the night before it just sucks when I can't lol

• YES. I have had so many dreams of meeting my idol and almost touching lips with my crush that I need to continue. Literally, my dreams with my crush are like the dreams in the movies. He asks me to go out with him shyly, I say yes, he swoops me up and our lips almost touch... And then... I WAKE UP. EVERY. DANG. TIME.
    If only it was like Netflix, I could just keep going to the next episode (dream) and relive my old ones if I choose.
    That would be awesome.

What Guys Said 4

• You mean if we had a terrible nightmare where we were about to be painfully killed and managed to wake up just before it happened, you think it would be nice to resume it at that point next time you sleep? Not for me, thanks.

• That has happened to me only a couple of times but was good

• That would be cool