Have you ever get embarassed by your boobs?

Have you ever been embarassed by your boobs? I got big boobs early (13) and today Im a not so proud 30G.
When I was young I got a lot of comments and stares etc, at I felt like it was something to embarassed about, and I still kinda feel like it today.
For example I try not to use to revealing tops because a part of me feels like people are going to judge me, and I have been hiding my body for years. I know that its nothing to be embarassed about, but I Just feel objectified when I wear something filter because of all the looks I get.
I have big boobs, people should get over it..

Have you ever been *

Most Helpful Girl

• hell no i haven't 😎😎😎

listen girl, just own ur size. learn to love it and embrace its uniqueness. let me tell u bout this supermodel. her name is tess holliday. look her up if ur interested.
    what's different about her is that she's a size 22. she owns her looks like u won't believe, and that's not just her boobs! she gets into swimsuits and everything. i think women like that inspire us to love ourselves xx rock them boobies hun!

What Guys Said 5

• You probably had an early puberty - Your friends will catch up soon and it won't be so obvious then for you.

• Well they should be done with puberty by now since they are 20... And I still have way bigger boobs then all of them

• Sorry I misread your question thought you were 13 ( I was thinking G at 13 a bit mad ) - Totally different slant on the question, I would look up website for fashions that help the bigger chested woman, there was a similar question yesterday and I did a quick google, lots of sites out there with info.

• oh all the time!

• yeah, because they existed lol

• yeah i totally got embarassed showing my AAAAAAAAA-cup my whole life during summer and sauna D:

• I do not have boobs.

What Girls Said 5

• I think women should be proud of their bodies. Whether cup size be small pr large. No one has the right to make you feel uncomfortable in your own skin.
    Go ahead and wear what you want and if people can't keep their comments to themselves, tell them to go fuck themselves because they aren't worth your time.
    And if they can't keep their hands to themselves, squash them like a bug.

• No, I always love mine.

• Yeah cause mine is kinda small and those bitchy popular girls always laughed at me. Just ignored them lol

• No, I'd like to have bigger boobs, but I understand you. I have a nice ass & it's really uncomfortable when people stares at you. I love to dress with skinny jeans & fitted dresses but I hate when I have the attention of wrong people. It's a disadvantage of looking good.

• No, I am pretty much boobless