Guys, do u like your girl wearing high heels if not why?

i love high heels but i dont think guys like then very much

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Meh. they are shoes. generally men care little about shoes... at least the hetrosexual ones.
    Many men have strong negative oppinions about footware which hurts or cripples the wearer however... especially when they are often blamed as the reason the wearer was wearign them. Men have been through this with bras.. and makeup... and high heels... and corsets.. and all maner of other things. And men generally think women look nice when they look all pretty, but dont think it should take so much effort and discomfort. Generally girls look pretty to a guy even if she has bed-head and a hangover as long as she smiles. Men are simple creatures like that.

... and other guys just feel short round a girl in heels. Lets not talk about those poor souls... or shoud that be soles... Im sorry it's 3.31 am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I absolutely hate high heels. I hate everything about them. I hate how arrogant they make women look, I hate having to hear the loud clicking sounds... I just hate them. I love girls wearing sneakers (especially converse or vans) because they make them look casual, easy-going and laid back. And that's exactly the type of girls that I'm into :-).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly... they are annoying to have to deal with you slow walking and falling over all night! They do look nice and make your legs look great but I could care less. I usually date pretty tall girls, so any more than 3 inches and they would be taller than me!

0|0
    0|0
  • High heels are not good for your feet and ankles as well, now one may not realize it but later on it can cause problems. Now to answer your question, yes I personally dislike it when women wear high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them - They give a girl a nice walk

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey, if you are 'my' girl or guy and you wanna wear heels, I will not mind a whit. Specially if you're a bit shorter than me cause I like my dates to be a bit taller than my short self cx

Anyway, I will probably ask my partner if their feet are okay though cx because I wear em
    and while they are fun as hell and look sexy and great
    they can get to hurting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind but I would advise her to wear lower ones for her own good and out of respect for her podiatrist.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make me uncomfortable... They make me think about turned ankles, crippled toes and sluts xD this is why i don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
    • sluts what not even

• Show All
    • thats a curious way of thinking. its just piece of clothing.

• yeah i know. well i´m not like she´s wearing high heels, she´s a slut xD i just feel slightly uncomfortable seeing them and just tried to explain why.

• It doesn't matter to me. If she doesn't want to walk long distances in those, I'll offer to carry her.

0|0
    0|0
  • High heels = sexy. They make the leg look sexy, the butt look great, and everything about her form look that much better. I'd want her to leave them on during sex too.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. Because girls are more looks good if they are not using high heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE high heels. Not enough people wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really I don't care about feet. and it makes The girl taller than me than no

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on her height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike them, though you should wear whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like heels at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them they get me hard
    (5in black pumps and a pencil skirt are the sexiest)

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe yes, maybe no, maybe maybe

0|0
    0|0