Do you ever feel like your life isn't going anywhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• Felt like that from when I was about 21 until I was about 27. Don't reall know what changed. I just thought it was my last chance (maybe it wasn't but it felt like it). I was so used to feeling bad that it couldn't get worse by doing stuff I did not like. So I worked hard and graduated on physics. With that I got a job and life became, well, not exactly better, but now it has content. 3 years later I married and life got even more content. I don't look back in grief. I like myself and I liked myself doring the "lost" years, too. Think that helped me a lot.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes yes but I feel I am changing that a little. When I buy my apartment I will feel I am getting somewhere even more.

• my life is really gonna take off when I get older, I made sure of that lol.

• Yeah sometimes

• All the time, why?

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah right now especially. Live at home, no job , not lots of mates, don't drive or have a car, broke a lot, health is bad 😢

• Exactly. All the time

• I think there is only one way and that way is Jesus ~holy bibble

• No because I make plans and take control of it