I think I'm Bigender?

Well for starters I know I'm bisexual because I'm attracted to males and mostly date them but I'm physically and sexually attracted to females although I'm not sure if I'd date one because honestly I haven't found a female I would actually consider being with for the rest of my life and I also want to have kids. But I also feel like I'm bigender because I carry traits of both a male and a female. Although I can be girly and like makeup and all that jazz everyone considers me as a guy because I have a VERY well known masculine personality that I can't control nor does it bothers me. All my life I felt like I'm meant to be both but I wouldn't do surgery to make myself look like a guy I'd rather just wear the clothings.

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound confused lol!
    you aren't Bigender or Bisexual
    if you have to ask you aren't also

"I'm not sure if I'd date one because honestly I haven't found a female I would actually consider being with for the rest of my life" when you are horny you like anything lol

"I carry traits of both a male and a female. Although I can be girly and like makeup and all that jazz everyone considers me as a guy because I have a VERY well known masculine personality"

There is masculine and feminine within every individual we all have both sides, you just happen to be in touch with your masculine side more than the avg woman

• I know I'm bisexual. I've been that way ALL my life. I remember when I was little I'd love kissing my female friends and I remember wanting to be a guy and I would rarely like guys. But as I got older I wish I was both in a way. I like having female body parts but if I were to have male body parts too I think that would be pretty amazing lol

• lol! you want the best of both worlds lol!
      i could understand that, just understand that you have been blessed to be healthy and a girl haha :)
      And yeah being a guy is awesome too but being a girl has its virtues

What Guys Said 5

• You're not bigender, you're just a woman with some masculine traits, not a typical girly girl. All this transgender stuff is nonsense. There are feminine men and masculine women, that doesn't make them transgender.

• You know yourself whatever you are comfortable living with.

• So what's the question?

• Seems possible

• You're not. :D

What Girls Said 3

• Cool. Don't expect to have it all figured out at once. It may take a while to find the definition that really resonates with you.

• It's possible

• I've literally never heard this term before
    I wouldn't worry too much about labels as long as you are happy