When it was first released, a lot of people went mental about it. Now, it's been around for a while so I assume we have already experienced the consequences of it and have gotten used to it.
What do you think?
Personally, I like it and the questions that I ask are normally directed at girls anyway and this does seem to improve the quality of answers as it blocks a lot of guys from just answering "Well, I assume..." for cheap xper or just out of boredom.
- I hate it! It's ruining the site.0% (0)20% (1)7% (1)Vote
- I don't like it. I wish it was removed.20% (2)60% (3)33% (5)Vote
- I don't really mind one way or the other.20% (2)0% (0)13% (2)Vote
- I like it. I'm glad it was introduced.50% (5)0% (0)33% (5)Vote
- I love it! It makes the site much better.10% (1)20% (1)14% (2)Vote
- *See results*0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I don't really mind. I think it can be good if you want medical advice, like if a girl wants to know treatment for thrush or something because guys don't generally get that so their opinions aren't really very useful. But if you do have something good to say, it can be really annoying to not be able to.1