It's been around for a while so how do you now feel about the ability to make gender specific questions?

When it was first released, a lot of people went mental about it. Now, it's been around for a while so I assume we have already experienced the consequences of it and have gotten used to it.
What do you think?

Personally, I like it and the questions that I ask are normally directed at girls anyway and this does seem to improve the quality of answers as it blocks a lot of guys from just answering "Well, I assume..." for cheap xper or just out of boredom.

• I hate it! It's ruining the site.
  • I don't like it. I wish it was removed.
  • I don't really mind one way or the other.
  • I like it. I'm glad it was introduced.
  • I love it! It makes the site much better.
  • *See results*

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really mind. I think it can be good if you want medical advice, like if a girl wants to know treatment for thrush or something because guys don't generally get that so their opinions aren't really very useful. But if you do have something good to say, it can be really annoying to not be able to.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't mind. i think it can be good when it comes to girls needing to ask questions related to girl things that guys would usually leave a smart ass comments on or when their opinions aren't really that helpful

What Guys Said 4

• I don't really see the point. I've frequently in the past seen someone ask a question, clearly aimed at one gender, only to have someone of the other gender give a far more complete and well thought out answer. I don't understand why you would want to rule out a source of knowledge, when they could simply be ignored anyway.

• have not used it yet.

• I don't really mind it

• I don't really like it, I never use it — I'd rather have questions be addressed but still answerable by the other gender, to be honest.