Tell me your any memory which affect you?

Most Helpful Guy

• teen years mostly... fuckin memories... they suck :(

What Girls Said 2

• Witnessing @SnowHearth's mother kill some guys with her bare hands.

• That time when I got caught shoplifting. My stupid cousin acted suspicious and they stopped me while trying to walk out and wanted to check my bag. Man, I should've ran. I got mugshots taken. I'm lucky no charges were pressed. I'm trying hard to forget the embarassment of being caught by an ugly, short (barely taller than me—I was 5'0 at the time), dark skinned male employee.

And that one time when I almost died. We were at the pool. I was an inch or two shorter than shoplifting thing. I went to the 6 feet deep side of the pool and watched others swim while hanging by the ladder. My hands slipped. The pool gets deeper as you go to the middle and I don't know how to swim. Man, I thought I was going to die. I could die. I would die if only that girl didn't notice mt struggling. I've never seen my grandpa cry before that. And we nearly has a car crash on the way home. God was fucking hating me that day.

What Guys Said 3

• At the moment any of the happy family memories that I have

• Affect us how?

• The ones I have now