How are you doing today?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Hi again - I am doing fine - I hope you are finding your way around the site - Never be afraid to ask a question - People here in the main are quite a helpful bunch

• I'm doing alright but I'm a little bit... Just a little bit bored :) ... Thank you for asking, how about you?

• I'm awesome today :)

• Doing fine. Thanks for asking ^____-

• I'm feeling lonely and unappreciated.

• I need to calm down so am smoking weed today infact smoking right now want some?

What Girls Said 6

• I'm good, a little tired.
    I got woken up at 5 am because my dad was angry at my brother for leaving the garage door open all night lol, not smart. Going to summer school soon.

• Waiting for you to come pick me up!! Hurry up mother!!!

• Not the greatest at the moment. I'm wallowing in pity for myself and missing my best friend a lot. He and I haven't talked much for the past couple of months and it's been making me really sad today. It's both our faults, but we are too stubborn to admit that to each other. I feel super lonely too. I don't have many friends and just lost two people who I thought I could trust and my mind's been dwelling on it the entire day. It's been a bad summer so far.

• Wasn't that good, tired af.

• I‘m doing fine how about you :)

• Doing good.