Anyone got some Writing Help?

I'm a young author, but sometimes need a few ideas/metaphors/words etc to help me along a tad.
So, if you've got any story ideas or descriptive words/similes/metaphors etc, please let moi know!

Most Helpful Guy

• Write a story about a man who meets his alter ego every night through a mirror in his hallway.

• Ooh, that's actually a really good idea! Do you mean like someone exactly the same as himself, or someone who looks just the same, sounds the same but has the opposite personality?

• You make that decision.

What Guys Said 2

• I tried being an author, wrote one semi-interesting short story in high school (thats what my father called it) But damn it I lost the file for it. Did they have little pocket Flash Drives 8 years ago when I was in HS? I don't remember lol.

• Ah, well, you tried.
      It's like when I first rode a horse and broke my arm.
      I'm still riding today, though. I'm just learning to canter.
      You'll find something, if you haven't already!

• It was more like a Stephen King style horror short story. I love Stephen King's books and movies. Stephen King is an excellent author. If I remember correctly, he played a part in The Stand (movie) and played the Priest at Judd Crandall's Funeral in Pet Sematary (movie). Strangely, no Stephen King movie scares me.

• Google snowflake program that may help you out.

What Girls Said 1