Should the USA be split into 2 countries?

its way to big, and people are so racist, a way to end this is to separate the country. should the USA be split into 2 countries?

• yes it should
    22% (5)20% (9)21% (14)Vote
  • no it shouldn't
    78% (18)80% (36)79% (54)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|22

Most Helpful Guy

• how about we sink the US.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• There's so much wrong with this post that I'm not even going to try to respond to it

1|3
    0|1
  • 1) It's not way too big.

2) So what if people are racist? There are racists in every country so should they be split as well? Those people are retards and you ignore/educate/laugh at them.

0|4
    0|1
    • What? USA is one of the largest countries in the world, Almosy bigger than all of Europe

• Show All
    • Idiot. Flights from New York to California take only six hours.

• i ment like in train or metero,,, and exactly in other continents u dont even need a plane to cross countries let alone state or regions within a country

• Yeah we tried that (even because of racism) it was a little thing called the civil war. Yeah that didn't really work out.

1|3
    0|0
  • Uh, wasn't that the point of the Civil War?

0|3
    0|0
  • No. Everyone should just turn republican. There, problem solved.

0|2
    0|3
  • Yes another civil war, great solution.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and bad idea, we don't need civil war :/

0|1
    0|0
  • This will cause yet, another civil war.

0|2
    0|0
  • There are racist people everywhere. Splitting it would make no difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • The reason so many black people are poor is because their ancestors were slaves and the lack of opportunity was passed down from one generation to the next. I'm not saying you are completely a product of your environment but the American system works against minorities and pushes them to less than attractive pay salaries.

0|0
    0|0
  • That'd be dumb.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Uhm, what? "People are so racist". Yea, no they aren't. The liberal media wants you to think that, but it's not even remotely true. Black on black violence is WAY more prevalent than white on black or black on white violence. Are black people racist against themselves now? Stop being a sheep.

0|3
    1|0
    • yeah every race tends to kill there own at a higher percentage. most likely due to proximity. what does that have to do with racism?

• Show All
    • And black on black violence has what to do with this?

• I already explained, but you missed it. You hear, but you don't listen.

• Let's just fight another Civil War. jk
    No really this is a bad idea. What we need to do is to send all extremists (Left and Right) to Antarctica.

0|1
    0|0
  • How do you decide to split it - For better or worse I think it should stay the same

0|1
    0|0
  • Splitting up a country won't stop racism, just saying.

0|4
    0|0
  • There's gonna be idiots everywhere, you're just creating more stupid conflict they splitting it into another country...

0|1
    0|0
  • Say what?

0|1
    0|0
  • This question is dumb.

A) This already happened, and led to a Civil War.

&

B) Africans already have their own Countries in Africa. If you have no love for America then you should move to Countries like Zimbabwe where you did be perfectly comfortable there so there you go you troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are also homophobic let's split it into 4 parts as well ohh no wait people are also sexist let's make it 6 parts shall we

0|0
    0|0
  • if the USA split into two countries, it really would be the end of world geopolitical stability as we know it

0|0
    0|0
  • last time that happened there was a civil war..

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, we should. One half of the country will be dominated by a handful of people in a single city, like washington dc, the other will form a set of laws where each state largely governs itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • The US has already had a civil ware once, I don't think we need a second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most ridiculous idea ever, who goes where and who decides? That's one issue among many with this idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • i thought it already was, with the 'haves' and 'the have nots' :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried that. Didn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • We tried that. Didn't work out so well.

0|0
    0|0
  • How would splitting America up make it less racist?

0|0
    0|0
  • "People are so racist"... Another dumb race bait.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to tell you one thing : It is not too big, the bigger the country the more opportunities.

Are you out of your mind? What the hell is your problem?

You are too uneducated to post such a question. And no one is forcing you to go there, so stay out if you don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it wouldn't end racism

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Take a look at Palestine/Israel, Pakistan/India, etc to see how well trying to divide territory based upon ideology works.

Educating the population and making prejudices socially perilous is the better long-term solution.

1|3
    0|0