If guys are supposedly so shallow then why?

Do I always see guys with big women? Every big woman that I know or know of is in a relationship or married. Women in my family that are big are married or have a boyfriend, and also I have to say this.. The majority of guys I see with big chicks aren't even big themselves heck most are skinny. Now big fat guys, I never see them with a female unless she's big too. Its much more common for a fat guy to be with a woman that's not big is if they're famous and/or have money.

Most Helpful Guy

• do you ALWAYS see guys with big women?
    is EVERY big woman in a relationship?

lets not speak in absolutes because they only make you wrong. but to your larger point just because a guy is a with a larger woman doesn't mean he isn't shallow. shallowness isn't only related to a model sized girl. shallowness or materialistic tendencies can apply to looks, jobs, money, lifestyle, etc.

are guys shallow? I don't think it's fair to say the majority are. some people (male or female) are shallow. i'll leave it at that

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Ah I see - You are saying you never see a skinny chick with a fat guy - I am going to say I don't know - I have never really noticed it either way

• tbh i'm skinny and i like chubby chicks... hahahha :p

• The willingness to fuck anyone is actually more shallow than the pickiness to create standards.

• women are much more shallow than men they just dont admit it because "its a bad look".