Do boys think I'm a slut? DONT LIE! ?

Ok so I'm in 10th grade and my name is Dana. this guy told people he hooked up with me and at school I've been hearing people say "Dana slept with Ricky" and it makes me so upset because it's not true at all. I am going to confront Ricky about this but I feel like he or his friends thought I was a slut because why else would he say he hooked up with me when it isn't true? He could've said he hooked up with another girl so did he say he did it with ME because boys think I'm a slut?

• Most boys at your school probably think you're a slut
  • Most boys at your school probably don't but He probably thinks you're a slut
  • Most boys at your school probably don't think you're a slut

Most Helpful Girl

• C
    It's not about you being anything but an ideal beyond his reach - in most opinions prior to the lie
    It's about him climbing the social ladder the wrong way

• So most people think he's trying to climb the social ladder?

• Oh ok I thought you meant something else. did you mean most people think not in his reach then?

• Only a gang would support his BS about sleeping with anyone, in order to gain "respect"/envy.
      The only exceptions might be those that have a grudge against you.
      Otherwise, anyone intelligent would see through his lies that are all BS in an attempt to make himself look better than what he is = lesser than you, for example

What Guys Said 10

• I voted C. the fact is some guys just say the slept with someone because it helps inflate their ego and seem "cool" among their friends. I wouldn't worry too much about it but confronting this guy isn't necessarily a bad idea. I would have a friend or two with you when you do

• I want tell you guys who want hook up with a girl sometimes
    a certain guy will say stuff that aren't true so he could hook up
    with you himself but what he's doing sure isn't a good thing at all
    cause you could bring charges against him for harassment so he
    better watch what he is saying / doing.. I don't believe your slut
    that's one hell of lie to say about any girl that's just not right i think
    you need to distance yourself from the liars., If you give that guy a
    chance to be with you than there is something wrong,

• I am aware that especially girls have the problem of seeming like a "slut" but really... who gives a shit.. If your sexual life is flourishing then good for you, nothing to do with me.
    Concerning the bragging-boy... Best way to fix it is to go "public"/ tell your friends it's bollox. And not making a big deal about it and simply keeping ones cool helps quite abit aswell (although that part is better said than done ^^)

• I would say probably option B or C and go public saying he is lying, he didn't hook up with you.

• This is one guy out of a thousand in your school. I would've played along and tell everybody he does not know how to fuck or I would sue his ass for sexual harassment.

• He didn't pick you specifically , he probably just found someone random that his guy friends thought were hot. He needed to lie so his friends wouldn't find out he's a loser who's never slept with a woman before.

• Yeah he said my name.

• And most 16 year old guys haven't had sex lol

• Most guys won't care. He's just doing it to get some respect from his friends.

• This reads like Neighbours.

• Call him your bro in front of all school fellows

• I voted B but how does it really matter, the guy is a jerk and you should confront him.

What Girls Said 1

• They don't care if you're a slut or not. All they care about is gossiping.