So what did you do today?

I spent the day crying. I cried when I woke up, I cried in the car on the way to the gym, I cried in the gym bathroom, cried on the way home, and now I'm crying in my room.

Most Helpful Girl

• I studied for my drivers license test

What Guys Said 12

• Woke up. Felt depressed. Decided to do something. Went to the nearest jogger's park and ran the hell out of myself. It's monsoon season so nobody was there to watch me either. 8 rounds of the park and I was unable to breath properly, But it felt so good. So damn good! Even though the only thing I did was play borderlands 2 the rest of the day..

• just the ujj for me right now. whats up with you?

• I got up, ate breakfast, showered, changed, pooped, went out, rode two buses, filled out paperwork, rode another bus, walked home, changed, turned on my computer, ate dinner, answered this question.

• Not having a good day - Do you know why?

• wot i do always... da same routine dat keeps me alive

• I worked today. Well, not worked the whole day, but majority of it was spent either in bus to go to work or at work. It's so annoying.

• Message me!

• i went to college, then went out for a drink with class mates and then went home to have some food and play some games :)

• Should I ask "What's wrong?" or just answer your question?

• Same routine gag check college smoked weed and right now am watching movies and checking gag

• Smoked lots of joints...

• Work, work and more work.

Had a nice lunch though.

What Girls Said 7

• Woke up happy, cause I'm home alone till Thursday ❤ Just been listening to music and dancing around the house all day, hahah.

• I went to my parents house and floated in their pool for like two hours. Then I went to the bank and ordered a new card 'cause mine has a giant crack through the center of it. Now I'm relaxing with my puppies at home. :)

• I hung out with friends and family and purchased some raw fish to eat.

• I didn't have much to do today. I was bored. Right now, I am watching a movie... but I can't watch a movie in one sitting (If you know what I mean... ;) )

Anyway, I ate watermelons.

• I woke up...
    Layed in bed...
    I'm still laying in bed.
    Yeah, that's pretty much it.

• Stayed on the sofa too sick to do anything except GaG and Youtube.

• omg, we did the same thing. also, whats wrong?

• Nothing important, but yup some days are crying days

• Haha, I almost got expelled from school and the superintendents weren't replying to my numerous emails explaining what happened.