Transformation tuesday?

I lost some weight and have changed a lot from how I used to be in highschool. Im not very active on social media, but I wanted to post a sort of status update with a before/after of how I am doing, is this sort of thing still popular? I dont want to look like an idiot, but I want to sort of debut the "new me" aha.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long is its not one of those things that you see a lot of teen girls doing where they upload 2 pictures that look EXACTLY the same and they already had perfect bodies to begin with, with some bullshit caption like ''its been a hard few months but i have managed to loose 50lb'' and shit like that and just lying for attention xD.

• Def not that, lost over 60lbs and look completely different!

What Girls Said 3

• no.. dont do it.. people will notice this anyway.. but you will look bad if you show it off..

• I say do it! But do it for you. You're allowed to be proud. Show yourself off.

• It's still popular, go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds good to me

• I did the same thing was a fat kid in high school got into bodybuilding. I didn't post a before and after pic just recent pics and people were amazed.