What is your reasons for living?

What makes you want to live day by day? What are your aspirations and goals in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because this life is the only life I get. And being alive is generally preferable to being dead.

My aspirations? Any life spent doing the things you enjoy is a life well spent. I want to make games as a hobby, so I'm learning C# and Unity.
    I want to build things that I and other people will enjoy messing with. I want people to lose hours to something I built. To think 'Yeah, that awful guy, he's pretty cool, he made this thingy I have fun interacting with.'
    And I have a potentially promising career in IT right now, which I have a lot of fun in. It's not a well defined 'goal' as such, but it's something I work towards.

• Best of luck, that sounds truly awesome and I'm heading in a different but not dissimilar way.

What Girls Said 6

• Hope for a better future is what keeps me alive.

• I don't even have any, I'm just going with the flow of life.

• So you have no motivation, drive or joys?

• You don't have to have a passion to have a reason to live, but I understand where you're coming from. I used to feel the same way. Best of luck in uni!

• Haha thanks :)

• I decided at one point that devoting my life to creating and learning about art was the only thing that would keep me alive.

• To finish college and work my dream job ^-^

• i challenge myself everyday to learn new stuff, help others without nothing in change, having the stuff i want such as my novels, dream car, help family, meet my hopeless romantic soulmate etc and you know life is one of the most important things in life sometimes you don't get your goals accomplished but you get much better stuff just be discipline and have faith on something :)

• making a difference, being needed, being inspired by people around me
    sometimes just looking at the sky or reading the comics in the newspaper helps day by day.
    small things

What Guys Said 3

• do the world some good and try to make someone happy.

• To finish college (Will be done by 18), Work for a year (Until 19), Give all my money to my dad, And, After that, I'd say my purpose on this earth is just about done ;)

• I don't really think that much about it.