What do people label you?

Like what are you? Who are you?
What do people stereotype you as?

1|0
23|31

Most Helpful Guy

• People usually call me emo, because i dress in dark clothes and I'm very quiet. But my friends know that's not true because they think I'm funny as hell - when i do actually talk that is.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• As I live in an area where 98% of the population are white, I am openly transsexual, and I identify as Democratic, I get called these names and many more:
    n**
    Faggot
    Tranny
    Queer
    Cunt
    Bitch
    Thug
    Baby Killer
    Rapist/Pedophile/Child Molester (because I babysit kids, let them touch my hair as many haven't touched black peoples hair before, and even played with them at a park despite not knowing them)
    Wannabe thug (that one made me laugh)
    "those people"
    Satan worshiper
    Terrorist lover

And many, many, many more. Honestly, I laugh at them now. Grown ass people and teens my age and we still on the name-calling? Ha! Call me something and be creative about it, I've heard em all.

I'm honestly none of that though. I just dress differently than everyone else, everyone out here dresses country and I dress like I'm still on Kenwood, I talk with an accent since I'm from Chicago, and I act differently than them, I am more blunt and direct and talk with my hands frequently. I also don't take the names, or people in general, seriously. If you think I'm a thug, that's a YOU problem you gotta work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • people don't label me anything, but I never ask, and usually they don't care enough to label me lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • The doctor: I plan on being a medic and everyone comes to me with their injuries and for medical advice
    The survivalist: I have a lot of skills geared towards survival and people sometimes ask for tips and say, "Zombie apocalypse? I'm going with you"
    Sheep dog/sheep: my girlfriend, German teacher, and others call me this because of my looks and heritage. My family is from Switzerland and I have curly hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Wikipedia. I have higher general knowledge than my peers. And I have an annoying habit to force people to believe I am right by showing wikipedia articles in their face.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wikipedia isn't always right, dude.

• Show All
    • Well they should give the Sindhis and Punjabis a chance! Whether it's FB or reditt or 9gag, the average Pakistani i meet is a baloch. Come on! stop flooding the Pakistani bandwidth!

• Lol.. Why should we give Sindhis and Punjabis a chance when we've got our Balochi people :P?

• Weird, or insane.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am unique - People never try to label me

1|0
    0|0
  • Im just a regular kind guy who loves music, Anime, games, loves making people laugh and helping people who need it. the stereotype that I am labeled as out in teh wild is a jerk, asshole, and a womanizer lol I find it crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah, I'm pretty lucky to be honest. I'm not very social and live in a very liberal area. I've had people call me anorexic before because you can see my ribs, and... yeah. I've had people say some nasty things to me but not very often.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pervert. They are correct.

3|0
    0|0
  • People call me stoner/dopey/lazer (lazy). I don't do drugs but people say I look like stoner because of the bloodshot on my eyes, I get little sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • people see me as sheikh coz I used to study in Azhar and I know a lot about my religion, and some sees me as an astrophysics scientists

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know really, but I sorta feel like to most people, I'm just kinda... "there" ya know?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know and I don't care. Especially people i don't know people i do don't label or stereotype me. Unless it's behind my back. Than what? White boy? Not really a label or stereotype though. I am a white boy. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I don't hang out with people so I wouldn't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • some women label me as a player because of how i look. I keep myself clean cut, clean haircut, clean looking facial hair, nice fitting clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • my name, that's what they call me

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose people tend to see me as the visionary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been called a ghost and a Saltine-American... damn I'm white.

1|0
    0|0
  • People label me the faggot who plays csgo all day

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably like as a loner.

1|0
    0|0
  • the son of Shango and THOR

1|0
    0|0
  • What do people label you? A person

Like what are you? A person
    Who are you? I am Fart
    What do people stereotype you as? Flatulent

0|0
    0|0
  • A) Nerd/Geek.
    B) Human.
    C) A person.
    D) A kind, but smart person. :).

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always wanted to know the answer for that question

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been labeled ugly, fat and stupid but their right.

1|0
    2|0
  • They label me as "that ugly nerd that likes anime".

1|0
    0|0
  • how would i know how people label me? other than the obvious facts of me being an introverted bodybuilding loving gamer with certain cooking skills and love for good food... i would not know really...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerd, geek, weirdo, shut-in... All of them are pretty spot-on. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that's why i like GaG cause this is site
    that seems to accept older men and the ladies
    are willing to give us a chance.. In other words
    not all older men are perverts after younger females
    but some sites i been on if your a older man helping
    a younger female right away your looked upon as a
    pervert after younger females and it's not true and
    on them sites i was bullied by them younger females.

1|0
    0|0
  • Know-it-all, holier-than-thou, two-faced, punk-acting, truck-driving, biscuit-eating, smart-assed, straight-A-with-an-occasional-B-getting, TV-yelling, sexist, misogynist, racist, elitist, xenophobic, homophobic, arachnophobic, hot-headed, wrong-headed, pig-headed, Bobs-Big-Boy-hair-having, Rolex-wearing, diamond-ring-wearing, kiss-stealing, wheeling, dealing, limosine-riding, jet-flying song of gun.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg a big list!!! :D
      You're quite an interesting human being :D

• Show All
    • No, I don't like it, either. People should be free to form their own ideas and to experience the full depth and breadth of human experience from around the world. It's great to know how people in Pakistan view the world. Good day from the USA :-)

• Thanks, I try to be 'open minded' and good day to you too :)

What Girls Said 23

• Well.. I'm a lebanese in a European country... people here say I have a Middle-Eastern Charm and that I have cool hair :p probably cuz most of em have straight hair and mine is naturally wavy and different.
    They also say I have an adorable french/english accent when I talk in romanian.. yes, English is my second language and romanian is my third :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Stupid, pretty, dingy, proud, depressed, know-it-all, shallow teenage girly-girl. That couldn't be more wrong, but it's what I've been stuck with by most adults I've encountered. Adults tend to stick me into every stereotype they can because they can't admit that I'm just as mature, if not more, than them. I know that sounds conceited but it's true.

I'm actually a huge nerd, very conservative and modest, very different from most of my generation, anything but shallow and definitely not a girly-girl. I'm a good Christian girl with a lot of love.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, I've never really asked. Quiet bookworm, maybe? Socially awkward girl? That's how I'd probably stereotype myself if I met me. But I give off two very different impressions that I know of, and I hear both equally, so I'm not sure what the common label would be.

Both would be accurate enough, although any stereotype would be missing out on some key characteristics.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 'different' from the mainstream, I think different, I dress different & I like it this way.. I'm quite an eccentric to be honest and I guess that's how many people who are close to me perceive me, too - They just think I'm extraordinary but I think people who don't really take the time to get to know me & just look at me shallowly often label me as arrogant which is kind of sad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know if I can call it "labeling" but when I went to hight school people assumed I only got A's and B's, that I workout everyday and I only eat healthy and Im super experienced when it comes to sex... the only thing that might be true is the working out part

2|0
    0|0
  • The person who gets along with everyone... Or the smartass.

It depends on who you ask.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's usually the case..
      Like some people would call me a 'proper' person -rolls eyes- others would say I'm silly..
      Only some close friends know what/who I am..

• I don't know. Apparently other people have described my group as the "sporty giggly group." I don't know what they would say about me personally. I'd like my classmates to write abo

1|0
    0|0
  • Well let's see I'm a skinny, white, Christian female. Probably like a girl who's Daddy owns a mall and also I like Chipotle but not a lot of Chipotle 💁🏼
    No I'm totally kidding I don't even know what Chipotle is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Surfer, hippie, loner...
    It's actually pretty spot on.. but I shower daily, and people assume I smoke dope A LOT, but it's not my thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am the Marilyn Monroe, nuff' said.

1|0
    1|0
  • the feminist kid that is too shy to speak up

1|1
    0|0
  • Stuck up Lol but I promise I'm not

1|0
    0|0
  • Dyke, snob, bitch, loser, slut, etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • Intimidating Snob, which I'm not, or at least I don't think I am.
    Thank you resting bitch face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Antisocial, mostly. They think I'm cold because I have a resting bitch face and don't talk much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black punk rock artist and designer

1|0
    0|0
  • im just me , but to other people "i act white" please tell me how the hell can i act a color?

1|0
    0|0
  • The "Mean Annoying Popular" one

1|0
    0|0
  • To them I'm the smarty pants shy girl that doesn't talk much.

1|0
    0|0
  • All kinds of incorrect shit... "Nice" is probably the most common...

1|0
    0|0
  • ditzy im far from.. i just dont let on.. let them carry on thinking i know nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • The girl who they can count on when they need to confront someone or they just need someone to bring down a persons self esteem

1|0
    0|0
  • Surprisingly I have gotten prep and loner.

1|0
    0|0