do this for their daughters or are mothers exactly the same with their sons (towards other women or people in general)?
For instance, I remember once dating a woman (Old enough to live on her own) who was aware of my marijuana habits which I only keep to myself (and never force my hobbies on anyone). She didn't care about that but at the same time, she at her own free will got interested in trying out marijuana. She eventually got caught by the police and arrested. Then her father came toward me all angry about her getting in trouble with the law and blaming me "being a bad influence" for her own bad decisions. I never encouraged what I did to her so it stupid how he's blaming me when she's the one responsible for her own life decisions. As much as me and my mother love each other, we're not the typical mother-and-son groups (who are too close) and she was never this pampering toward me.
Is it me or do all parents (especially the fathers) baby their grown daughters?
- No, obviously not all fathers are like this toward their daughters and towards the boys around her. Mothers are no different with their sons too.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Yes, all fathers are like this and it seems to be only them who are this protective of the opposite gender child. At least the mothers in the modern era are slowly changing.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Yes. all fathers and even mothers are like this toward their daughters and the boys who are with their daughters.0% (0)25% (1)20% (1)Vote
- I don't know100% (1)50% (2)60% (3)Vote
- None of the above.0% (0)25% (1)20% (1)Vote