Girls, How do I remove it?

Girls, How do I remove it?

How do I remove facial hair. I'm scared to waxed it bc I have tiny peach fuzz on my cheeks that you can't really notice unless you go close. So I am scared it will look funny and unnatural with a waxed sideburn area but still have the tiny noticeable cheek fuzz when u look closely

If if you bleach it with the hair look blonde?

You can also see the darker peach fuzz where my sideburns are
I don't know if this is in the right category

20

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls have that and you shouldn't really be ashamed of it. It's natural. But if you still want to remove it I guess you can wax it but that wouldn't be my first choice. You can try threading. Or if you are looking for a more permanent solution you can try laser.
    You can bleach it but depending on your skin tone, it might look unnatural and it might make the hair more noticeable.
    You can also try some home remedies. I think making a paste of sugar and lemon juice and massaging your face with it for 5-10 minutes and then leaving it on for a few minutes before washing it off helps. You can do it 2-3 times a week.

What Girls Said 19

• You can shave it. Contrary to popular belief hair does not grow back thicker or darker or fuller when you shave it.
    It's way less painful than waxing for the same results. Plus shaving exfoliates your skin and you'll have a healthy glow and super smooth skin :)

• actually it does grow back thicker

• Laser hair removal if you want more permanent results. Other than that, waxing is really the best option or a product like Nair but check first to see if you have a reaction to it. Shaving will become a daily thing if you start now. Waxing will last a good two weeks. And if you keep up on it, the hair will become less and less noticeable :-)

• Don't shave it. You can use depilatory cream if you wish. Don't bleach it - that tends to make it more noticeable. Waxing is the best option in my opinion.

• Apparently women can shave too, with no detrimental side effect
    "dermaplaning"
    abcnews.go.com/.../story?id=28059763

• why not use bleach?

• Bleach it.

• Laser epilation

• threading or sugaring

• Waxing is the best solution

• You can cut it first then shave it.

• Bleach it! You are your worst critic.. No one else notices the way you do.

• threading or waxing

• Embrace it wolverina

• wax it girl, does not hurt, oke maybe a little.

• I would say bleach it.

• I have that too but my hair's blonde so people don't look haha

• You can wax it off

• Yes the hair will look blonde.
    My best advice is to "NAIR" or "VEET" it with special hair removal cream. Takes it out by the root and it doesn't come back!

• well... waxing hurts... but the subsequent waxings are easier. you can pluck them each out, the dark ones. then wax the peach fuzz