What is the worst fashion choice you ever made?

Most Helpful Girl

• A long jean jacket, shorts, sandals and frilly shirt. Also when I had an accident in school (didn't pee myself it was the "girls thing") I had to wear the schools sweats and I was wearing long heel boots, everyone was talking about that, it was so embarrassing now I learned my lesson -.-

• Oh also during my sophomore year, I couldn't find my leggings (we can't wear shorts without leggings) so I used my moms fish net. I thought it was edgy but people found it tacky. Now I'm known as the tramp that "peed" herself freshman year.

• That is so true

• Now that's embarrassing, I'm sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• Wore shorts to a night club...

• Im surprised they let you in with shorts. A lot of the clubs in my area won't even let you in unless you have pants.

• It was more of a teen club when I was younger. And when I went to school the next day someone asked me "Did you wear shorts to g2?" I said "Yeah why?" they replied "Everyone's talking about it". Later I was talking to a girl on facebook who was at the club. She mentioned my hair was very spiky and I asked her did it turn her off. She said "No, the shorts"
      I felt like such a retard :D

• That sucks that everybody made a big deal out of the shorts. I didn't see nothing wrong about it. And that is so bad that the girl said that to you.

What Girls Said 13

• My mom was the worst dresser ever so I looked ridiculous as a child. Later when I shopped myself without influence of my mom, I began to wear skirts and heels and stuff. I can't even imagine that now anymore. I hate heels and skirts. I just wore it because of group pressure.

• That sucks that you had to endure wearing bad cloths as a child. That sucks about the heels and skirt thing. :( I don't think heels and skirt look so bad on a girl. I do know that it looks tough to walk in heels especially if they are high.

• ugh... high school. short skirts with these horrible boots and fishnets. yuck yuck yuck. haha

• Lol just as long as everything matched. I think most guys probably would think an outfit like that would be hot on a girl. Lol. :)

• At one time, I actually wanted crocs. I've had plenty of weird moments while dressing. I wear socks and sandals if we are driving somewhere far in the summer because I get cold with the AC & windows but then when I arrive I take the socks off. Once I didn't though & I wore it into a diner/restaurant. Good thing the socks matched haha.

• I think crocs can look good if they match with the outfit. Lol that is weird with the sock thing. But it's a good weird. Lol that is good that at least your socks match. I always see girls wear mis-matching socks and it's like no what happened to the other pair. Lol And I do see girls wear socks with sandals in the winter a lot. It's like are your feet cold.

• Yeah I don't do it in the winter lol

• That is cool that you don't do it in the winter. Lol

• I wore a yellow dress in summer on a very hot day. My mum told me not to. But I wanted to wear the dress so I did. Ended up being swarmed by bees :(

• Wow that sucks because bees are attracted to bright colors. Maybe they thought the yellow was honey. I hope you didn't get stung by any? :(

• Not making my own fashion choices...

• I hope who ever gave you fashion advice did a good job?

• No one ever really gave me fashion advice I just kind of came naturally. It was a lot better than my parents which brings me back to me not making my own fashion choices being my fashion choice.

• Lol that is cool that you made your choices naturally.

• Oversized oxford shirts, flared khackis and ugg boots.

• Sweatpants everyday

• when i was 7, I liked wearing long sheeved shirts under tees lol

• I went through the emo stage - I think that speaks for itself.

• those ugly oversized things and not matching outfit omg when I was 12 I had really weird style.

• That sucks. But at least it was a learning experience. Tbh I see so many people mismatch now a days. It's not even funny.

• LOL all of us had weird style.. That time my friends were telling me how nice clothes i wear 😀 I don't know if they really liked it but they had weird style too 😀 now i think i have really Nice clothes.. I will see if i would think same after some years

• That is cool that you have nice clothes now. Lol. I think it's cool to experiment and try weird and new styles. I think people shouldn't be judged for trying to wear and try different styles.

• omg a black t-shirt/dress with a big tiger on it with boots. it was horrible

• Not dressing my body type... oversized shirts and baggy clothes in middle school!
    GROSS!!

• Crocs... Final answer

• lol. That is cool. I think with crocs it depends what you wore them with. Sometimes I see people wear them and it's like they don't match and when I see nurses in scrubs wear them then they match with their outfit.

What Guys Said 5

• A shiny silk disco shirt when I was 13 for school dances similar to this
    i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...lloween-Costume-font-b.jpg

• tight pants in middle school, I was the first one.

• Heh man you was an originator of a fashion trend. Now it's a fashion trend. Tight pants are in now. Lol

• well I just meant I was the first one in my school to do it hahaa. everyone else was still sagging.

• Hahaha yeah I see what you mean as being the first one to do it. Yeah I remember when everybody did the sagging thing.

• I used to have shoulder length hair. Cutting it to a white boys length, no offense but I can't come up with a better way to explain how short it was.

• Buying a shirt which was too short and after buying i have not used

• 1974. Got an afro. <--White guy