How to do modelling and figure skating at the same time?

My modelling takes up a lot of time and so does my figure skating so I was wondering what
I should do...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Wear a bikini while you are figure skating and have a photographer take pictures

• Probably have to make a decision soon - One or the other

• Thankfully both require the same build, so I would try to swing both, however you may be able to get scholarship for figure skating, so I would go that path simply for praticl reasons

• Do modeling... ON ICE! *jazz hands*

• What happened to women wanting to do some meaningful with their lives instead of self indulgent vanities?

• What do you mean?

• You know is there not something greater and more beneficial to mankind than trying to choose between two dead end careers that have a ten year lifespan? A career you are judged on more than looks a career thats not going to be a flash in the pan if you break your leg and have to be shot like a race horse in iceskating terms (coaching)?

What Girls Said 1

• I actually did both these things. It's fine until the skating becomes competitive. Once you start building that muscle your modeling career will take a dive. ( unless you are talking about commercial modeling. High fashion modeling though will not want to book a girl with buff muscles ( sad but true ).

I ended up dropping the skating and pursued modeling.

• I think I'm gonna do that as I'm putting mself towards IMG in a few days :)

• Good luck to you! They're top a notch agency! Hope they take you on. :)

• Thankyou x