So I just met this gal?

So I just met this girl, I saw her in the library and I've never done anything like this before. I walked over to where she was and sat next to her. Big step for me.
Then out of no where I saw she was working on the same math I was. So I asked her if she could help me.

Her accent is beautiful. It is like a mix of Japanese and Chinese.

She leaned in and I swear she was "unintentionally touching me". You know: slight grazes, her hair, her face and mine were inches apart.

She said she had to leave. But she gave me her number, didn't have to ask really. She said she will help me she whenever and she would like to tutor me... Not like I need the tutoring 100% but it's worth pretending.

Is it weird that I kinda feel like she could be "The One"? I've never felt that way and was willing to put myself out there for any other girl I've ever encountered. I did for her though.

Thank you GaG members for helping me boost my confidence. You may have changed my life and someone else's :D

Most Helpful Guy

• ok she is married, back off, abort mission, i had a married woman flirting with me, i took the baith , bad idea, we were sending nudes to each other, she got another guy in the game, i told her we shouldn't do this, its wrong, goes of with the other, he kissed her in the neck, bitch lied to her husband, dude asks me why i hurted his wife and i would be getting knocked out for it, later she admitted she lied after i informed him about this other guy. i did what was right, they aren't together anymore, her and her husband, she is with that noob and im clear of any blame

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Good man - Hope it works out for you

• Boost your confidence? you're attractive and the girl was probably into you because she wouldn't have given you her number if she wasn't

• That's awesome man :')
    You should definitely text her and arrange to see her. Sounds like a nice girl. I know what you mean.. Though don't assume too quickly, I did that and it came back to haunt me.

• False alarm... She's married -.-

• What? Awwh, poop man. :c
      I'm sorry! Well, you're smart girls like intelligence. I'm sure there's someone at your campus you can date! :')

• Ahh, My friends i've dealt with love at first sight, but then it just turns out to be experience, but not to get your hopes down. You never know!

• You're welcome.