What is a 4/20?

Does anybody know what the heck a 4/20 is? I'm confused lol I know it's a dumb question.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• ''420 ignite dat dank marijuana kush bruv lets get stoned fam.''

Basically, Its a phrase coined by drug addicts and stoners that means absolutely nothing other then to facilitate their need for a fucking stupid phrase that they can say to each other when they are high to make each other laugh.

• I don't remember how it started but people would pick 4:20 p. m. to smoke weed and then it became so popular they turned April 20th into weed day (which for stoners was a stupid decision because that day is remembered for several other things which are all horrible). It's just stupid and doesn't actually mean anything. It's just for really impressionable kids.

• 420 is the national day for day smoking weed world wide.. mainly a US and Canadian thing, other countries are starting to do it too. In the UK a couple thousand people did it this year at a park and the Police couldn't do anything because there were too many people

• It is April 20th - Something to do with weed that is all I know

• A day all pot heads smoke

• my home address fuck just kidding i dont have any idea ! :D

• It is national weed day

• Hitler's birthday.

• Yeah 420 is natural weed smoking day for those who smoke,,,

What Girls Said 3

• Percentage? It's bad. 20%

4/20 the date is the national weed day or whatever.

• 4/20 is the time and yearly date that people gather to smoke weed. I got this from the Huffington Post: The origin of 420 had nothing to do with a police code, though the San Rafael part was dead-on. A group of five San Rafael High School friends known as the Waldos -- by virtue of their chosen hangout spot, a wall outside the school -- coined the term in 1971.

• It's like a blunt smoking holiday