Do you agree: "When you look back at your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends.

Like let's say a guy regrets not trying out for the basketball team in highschool, then in college he was drunk, got behind the wheel of a car and ended up killing someone.

He will likely regret the drunk driving more than he regrets not trying out for the basketball team.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes most definitely

• Yeah, I agree somehow

• Fuck no, I did tonnes of stupid things.

• I disagree.

• i do.

but i don't have regrets, period.

• Well, I think even Hitler probably regretted trying to get more than he could. I mean he failed, don't you think he regretted trying to bite off more than he could chew. If he hadn't, half the world would be speaking German and under Nazi rule

• absolutely. that's definitely true.

What Girls Said 9

• Oh fuck yes. I wish I would have beaten the shit out of people in school. I wish I would have broken up with my boyfriend and made friends with other kids, I wish I would have done more and given less fucks about the future. I worried too much.

• Yeah, kinda. I regretted not talking to / making friends with people that I've wanted to get to know when I have the chance to. I regret more of the things that I haven't done and will never have the chance to do it anymore.

• Absolutely

• in my experience yes there were many times i ran from opportunities

• there are also plenty where I say, whew! Im glad I didn't do that

• Definitely agree

• Yes. That sounds completely accurate

• I agree, it's worse thinking about the what ifs of life.

• I do. I don't regret what I have done, i only regret what I haven't done.