What anime should I watch next?

I finished watching Jojo's Bizarred Adventure: Stardust Crusaders. LOVED it!

Now I'm at a lost for what else I should watch. Anything good you reccomend? I prefer shows like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Full Metal Alchemist to name a few.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya is always good. Obviously, I love Clannad. I highly recommend that you watch Parayte: the maxim - actually, no, just do it, it's action-y with a bit of horror in there and suspense to keep you on your toes. It's not too long (I think 22 episodes) and has a really good plot. Basically, these parasites come to earth, take over humans and eat humans. Seems simple, right? Nah. The protagonist is really relatable and the comedy is great, plus the animation style is really cool. I rated in 9 out of 10 on my anime list.

What Girls Said 2

• Space Brothers

Saiyuki Reload

<3 soooo great

• attack on titan?

What Guys Said 6

• Death Note
    Basilisk
    Deadman Wonderland
    Samurai Champloo

• Welp, i was gonna say trigun...

Samurai champloo?

• I would have recommended Archer, but unfortunately it doesn't count as "Anime"

• I may actually start getting into that more. Saw several episodes and I just love the humor.

• Neon Genesis: Evangelion is one of my all time favorites. I also like Outlaw Star.

• The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamiya

• My personal favourites are Death Note, Code Geass and Steins;Gate. If you haven't seen fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, give that a try. I find people who liked FMA liked Soul Eater too. :)