I feel cold hearted towards men?

I don't respect men and I feel like they're scum of the earth. I'm thin and attractive which makes matters worse because they're drawn to me but in my eyes they're all repulsive useless pieces of shit. I don't trust men and I won't love a man but I will convince him that he's everything and then kick him to the curb destroying his ego and esteem.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are assholes. You need a woman who can make you feel good about life... are you into girls?

• I've been considering dating women but don't know where to look.

• The right woman can totally change your mind...

• The right woman can change your mind about hating all men the same way someone who is racist hates all black people unjustifiably?

What Guys Said 32

• Were you a stripper in the past?

• Hey, I feel the same about you. You're just a borderline personality disorder statistic that whores herself out for free drinks, money, a place to stay. In other words you're just an average modern woman. Your thoughts/feelings towards anything are irrelevent to me, but I do enjoy a good bout. I would love to make you feel like shit but I'm sure the guys you dated in high school wrecked you more than I ever could. This post is like roadkill, and we're all just flies circling the corpse.

• Troll and not you need some vitamin D...

• your probably the worthless fuck of the universe. i could give a fuck less what you like or dont like now go fuck yourself and die a horrible death. worthless fuck. its fuck ups like you that makes me wish death on u worthless fuck. its assholes like you that i wish would disappear. stupid fuck up. go cry a river somewhere else

• Was the girl your boyfriend cheated with prettier?
    All the resentment you have affects only you keep that in mind

• Your right aome of us are scum. Some of us cheat, some of us hit women, some of us are killers or racist. But you know what, thata the world we live in. Dont like it, commit scuicide.

• how is this a question? you just seem to be a misandrist, that´s all.

• Considering how people are raised these days, I'm surprised among other things that more women don't feel that way.

• Your no better than the men you hate

• It's common that we want the world around us to reflect our own inner self.

• I think someone needs a cookie.

• How interesting and direct i must say! however im certainly not gonna judge you on them thoughts because you must have your reasons for feeling that way but i hope that you can get over that and look at people in a more individual way rather than across a whole gender!

• Are you okay? - Sounds like you have something on your mind to post something like that.

• You have no logic you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a man

• All you need is a hug! 😊

• Lol. I do that with chics... after i sleep with them thpugh.

• If you want to kick mine , then i think you should come here , me live in bali. ;p

• In fact i hate you too for all the hypocrisy your gender puts us through upto a certain limit but then i understand that tolerance and understanding are necessary for the world to survive if you can't live with that suggestion then GO FUCK OFF BACK TO WHATEVER HELLHOLE YOU CLIMBED UP FROM!

• 0|0
  • Ok, love you too have a good day at work sweetie...

• I wanna see the girl comments

• Ughhhh, what's his name and what did he do...

• That's fine. Some pretty feels the same way as you.

• Why post it anonymous if you felt like sharing this? I'm curious.

• Well us guys can't please every unrealistic desire women like you have out there.

• Do you think men as worthless. If took you and a randomly selected male and told you that you must kill each other in order to get out, who would walk out of that room alive?

• This is antagonistic,, you are humiliating the mankind for no good reason.. Consult with psychologist please

• Soooo, go fuck yourself?

Not really sure what to say, since there isn't a question, and you're a massive bitch, so... yeah.

• I feel exactly the same toward women. There's nothing I like better than grinding their hearts beneath my heels. They treated me and other men like complete shit, but since then I've learned how to be attractive--now it's payback for all the slights and indignities. Every cunt deserves to have her heart ripped out and handed back to her in tatters, and I'm only too happy to do it.

• I'm sorry you feel that way then

• Wish I could help change your mind

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 6

• Then go lesbian, problem solved. This isn't even a question, just a bunch of man bashing. You refer to an entire gender as pieces of shit, bragging about getting kicks at others expensive and by doing so you're showing how little of a person you are. I don't quite understand your logic seeing as it took the help of a man to create you. Not to mention, there are repulsive pieces of shit of all walks of life and genders, and sadly from this impression you're one of those people. I sincerely hope you're just another troll and if you're not I feel sorry for you and hope you get help to work through your issues soon.

Anywho, Congratulations you took the bitch cake for today.

• Why would you want to destroy his ego and esteem? Thats evil!! I'm sorry to this but I'm going to have to tell you the truth, you sound really stupid right now to be honest.

• I feel like this is the plot to some lame ass Lifetime movie.

• Look into your heart. Anyone with hate has been wounded. I'm sorry the men in your life have hurt you, but generalizing is not logical. Forgive, heal, put the past behind you. Your bitterness is harming you the most. Your scars are screaming out in pain. Know that you are loved infinitely, you don't need to search for love. It's searching for you. You think hurting men is vindicating the wrongs against you, but it is only harming your heart even more. Forgive girl, let it cleanse the sting of your wounds.

• Doesn't seem like you've met any good ones. Still it's good that your honest. :)

• You'd make a great sadistic femdom, like humiliating them with insults and what not

• Dominants need to respect their submissive partners. Does this person sound like they respect others?

• @Bellepepper that's why I added the part where I said sadistic and humiliating. Sadistic as in they like to inflict pain on to others physically and psychologically. That can include humiliating and degrading. As long as it's consensual, it's ok to disrespect them because some people actually get off to that sort of thing. Like namecalling or writing insults all over their body.

• Yeah, you're under 18, so you don't know what you're talking about, but this sort of thing is a bedroom only situation. They don't treat their mate like shit outside of sex or actually do things that would ruin their lives or family relationships or that kind of crap.

This isn't at all comparable to BDSM