I left my 3 cats in the garden will they survive there?

I had 3 cat in home and when they grow they started disturb me a lot I decided to left them in a near garden I'm wondering will they survive? 1 mother is 3 years old the2 pits are 6 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being out there is a cat's natural habitat. The only trouble is, if you do this often, and they find food somewhere else, they may not see the need to come back.

What Girls Said 3

• If they have their claws still & if there is birds or mice around they should survive. Or they'll run away & find a food source.

• I don't think so.

• :'( the poor fluffies. I hope they survive and will you keep feeding them?

• I don know if I can find them there again

What Guys Said 2

• I hope they do

• you should be arrested for neglect

• Why me genius?

• and there wasn't any need to abandon your cats just because you didn't want them anymore. people like you piss me off. pets are for life, not until you get bored of them. I seriously hope you do not keep any other pets as you shouldn't be allowed.

• For your info I didn't own this cat I even didn't bought her I don know from where she came to my home she was pregnant so I fed her until she bring 3 pets I wait enough for them to grow up then I left them in the garden thats all.