Guys, I could grant you one wish, What would it be?

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I'd wish for more wishes.

(C'mon, you knew somebody would say it.) :)

• Yea... a little greedy , hey? Sorry you used your wish...😣

• Sorry, but there's not really anything that I'd wish for, lol.

If you don't earn it, you don't appreciate it, so I thought I'd be *that* jackass, and get this one out of the way, to prevent anyone else from saying it.

• The love of my live with whom I'd be with no matter what because we're so compatible, get married, and both die in each other's arms at age 100 in a moment of sheer mutual happiness.

• 1|1
  • Removed hate and greed and don't let it come back until 10 years later. Then we'll see if we like the way the world was headed before and after the wish. Make it a lesson.

• That each time I practice with my guitar, I become twice as good at whatever I'm playing as the previous time. I could simply wish to be a fantastic guitar player, but I'd rather work hard for it with a little help! ;)

• For the ability to understand and learn things at a suer human level thta should help quicken my studies I think :D

• For you to be free Genie. Too bad you died

• I died? Funny, I don't feel dead? ... Ahhhhhh that lamp was too small... Thanks! Lol

• Robin Williams didn't die; Robin Williams was just freed from his itty bitty living space.

• Help me become a better man.

• How do I do this, oh perplexed one?

• Don't know, otherwise I would have done it myself probably :)

• Wisdom in understanding human nature and an extra measure of compassion and empathy. Along with a dose of vulnerability... granted!!!

• To have life the way I've always wanted in all aspects w/o any typical twists of fate lol :D

• I would wish for more motivation.

• For everything to remain the way it is right now

• I'd wish for 10billion dollars so I could buy out a country's debt and essentially own that country, and use the new booming economy to buy other countries' debt and take over the world.

• Oh you know what I want gurl ;) OF COURSE I WANT BLACK OPS 3 WHEN IT COMES OUT! AND WHILE you're AT IT, GET ME GOD OF WAR 3: REMASTERED EDITION xD

• To become a neurosurgeon.

• I want to have sex with girls everyday forever.

• Give me a drink of the river Lethe.

• Ten more wishes, please.

• A normal sized... package... so I can enjoy intimacy with women without being laughed at.

• Perhaps we need a woman who can be satisfied with what you've got! Use your other head... n be creative... Bam!

• for women to accept that some guys don't want only sex, some of us want love too

• A really really great blowjob