If you were the boss of some company would you fire your employee if he did THIS?

He’s x-ellent at his job, polite, and always on time…. but…one day he suffers from diarrhea, yet he appears. Well at some point he wants 2 use da toilet so he goes in, takes a huge dumb, then comes out after 10-15 mins or so. Unfortunatelly meanwhile u wanted 2 poo as well, so u were waitin for him 2 come out. So once he’s finished u go in and u find out he littered da entire restroom wid his feces…. he didn’t flush da toilet after takin a dumb, and he used all the toilet paper available…and not only that but he scattered all da used toilet paper sheets EVERYWHERE!!

Would u fire him 4 this reason, or would u show some tolerance coz he was an x-ellent worker?

• there's NO x-cuse for wot he did! FIRED!
    12% (1)33% (3)24% (4)Vote
  • I'd just warn him and give him a 2nd chance
    88% (7)67% (6)76% (13)Vote
  • I'd overlook wot he did, since he's an x-ellent worker
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd warn him make him clean it up and be on my merry way shitting near a tree

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• This sounds really ridiculous if you trying to talk about a real case that occurrd in real life. Its unthinkable. Lol. I dont know about that but I can relate in a non professional manner. My father suffers from chronic diarrhea. He's in the toilet daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Warn, and make him march is ass back in to clean up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did this happen to you? That's horrible, I'm so sorry.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I picked B , along with a mop and bucket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option A - I would fire him other people have to use that washroom

0|0
    0|0
  • I would warn him first

0|0
    0|0