Who here thinks the whole Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner thing is a publicity stunt?

I accept her choice and I agree that it's an incredibly brave thing to do in the face of world full of prejudice and hate for minorities and people who are different. But do I feel it's necessarily "right", no.

Just because I accept something and think it should be allowed, doesn't mean I think it's right.

The fact that she's now making millions and millions out of all the interviewers with her wearing a dress and stuff... it's ludicrous! Now this Rachel Dolezal woman is doing exactly the same thing claiming to be "transracial" (which is absurd).

Christopher Greene from AMTV on YouTube is someone I really admire. Unlike people like Alex Jones (yeah, that lunatic), he's quite interesting and does raise pretty valid points. His video on Jenner is here:

So yeah, it's a really touchy subject, but I think she has milked it dry.

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't say whole thing but publicity played a part in it.

What Girls Said 1

• From the looks of it I don't think it's a publicity stunt because it obviously looks like it affects her greatly. Besides the Kardashian can't act for shit! Have you seen Kim Kardashian in Temptation?

• A publicity stunt isn't fake 90% of the time. It's when you do something specifically to get publicity

• They were getting enough attention before all of this so I doubt it.

• Whatever, choose to ignore it it doesn't matter really.

What Guys Said 6

• Completely a publicity stunt. Bruce will always be Bruce, but cannot tolerate not being relevant. His glory days over, he doesn't know what to do with himself now. So imitating a woman becomes an obsession.

• Whatever you say bro

• Why do you always seem so passive aggressive with things you don't agree with... what is that supposed to even mean?

• It means whatever you want it to mean basically

• Lol.

• It is a publicity as Bruce Jenner kept his dick and stills enjoy having sex with females.
    A heterosexual man turning trans. Publicity stunt much?

• Me the khardasian shows ratings were plummeting before he did that

• "Attempted" publicity stunt if you must!

• You know she's going to make 500 million dollars over the next 5 years or so?

• I know. And they will continue to do stupid stuff to stay relevant all the while doing it.

• I DO ! for more views

• It's not really a publicity stunt. It's just another advancement on the war against testosterone.