Guys, I made the mistake of emailing too much today. Does this sound alright to close it off?

Been extremely emotional today something happened between me and my family. So I emailed my man several times expressing my feelings about the whole situation and telling him what's going on so I emailed him this to close it off.
Does this sound ok? I asked several men about my emails if they come off as annoying or clingy and all of them said no. So I guess I'm fine when it comes to that. I'm so hurt by something my family did to me and yes it involved my boyfriend. My family won't stop bashing my man and he's a great guy. my face and eyes are swollen from crying all day.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah sounds good... i believe this will make him smile :)

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, this e-mail is okay. I think he'll understand that you e-mailed him very much due to what happened. You're fine in my opinion.

• Yeah the email looks good and so sorry you're up against. It's shame family need
    to do these things i hope things get better ,

• Sounds ok to me

• You're a clingy loser.

• You sound like a totally awesome person. Give yourself a hug.

• You look like snorlax

• Fine, fine.